Chapter 6: Go Away

Please vote before, while or after reading this part 🙏🙏
______________________________________

Next morning, Sidharth woke up when sunrays touched his face. He suddenly remembered last night's incident. He couldn't understand if everything he saw was a dream then how he went to the garden. He didn't have the habit of walking in sleep. Then how was it possible?

Sidharth didn't give much pressure to his brain and stood up from the bed. While making the bed, he again remembered something. He remembered how badly he behaved with Shehnaaz when she tried to stop him. It was not her fault. He felt guilty for his own behaviour but soon he shrugged it off.

After getting freshen, he came out of his room and saw Shehnaaz in the kitchen. She was just standing there and looking at everything.

As soon as she noticed Sidharth, she said, "Sidharth. Accha hua aap uth gaye. Mujhe samajh nahi aa raha breakfast mein kya banau. Waise mujhe cooking aati nahi hai par aap baata di jiye kya khayenge. Main bana ne ki koshish karungi."

Sidharth didn't reply as some flashbacks came in front of his eyes.

Flashback...

Sana was making something in the kitchen when Sidharth came there and hugged her tightly from behind and started nuzzling in the crook of her neck.

"Sidharth kya kar rahe ho? Can't you see I'm cooking? Hato yaaha se." Said Sana pushing him slightly.

Sidharth rolled his eyes and left her. Then he looked at the food she was making and took its smell.

"Acchi khusboo hai. It's strange! Main jab khana pakata hoon tab toh aisi khusboo nahi aati." He said.

Sana turned to him and said, "Kyu ki ladko aur ladkiyon ke haath ke khane mein fark hota hai. Ladke chahe kitni bhi koshish kar le, ladkiyon jitna tasty khana nahi bana sakta."

"That's not true." Said Sidharth. "Bade bade five star hotels mein ladke hi chef hote hai. Unke haath ka khana toh sabko tasty lagta hai."

"Tum kisi five start hotel ke chef nahi ho."

"Par cooking ka talent toh hai mujh mein."

While talking, Sana finished cooking and washed her hands. Then she locked her hands around Sidharth's neck and said, "Tum apne iss talent ko apne paas hi rakho. Kyu ki aaj se iss ghar mein khana sirf tumhari biwi pakayegi."

Sidharth grabbed her waist with his one hand and said pulling her closer, "Roz tasty khana khilaogi toh adat lag jayegi."

"Lagne do adat. Waise bhi main toh humesha tumhare saath hi rehne wali hoon. Tumhara saaya ban ke."

Sidharth smiled hearing that as well as Sana. Then his gaze fell on her lips. Before he could kiss her, Sana moved away and said, "Abhi nahi. Yeh karne lag gaye toh office ke liye late ho jaaoge."

Sidharth made a crying face while Sana laughed seeing him.

Flashback Ends...

"Sidharth! Sidharth!"

Sidharth's thoughts broke by Shehnaaz's voice.

"Baataiye kya khayenge?" She again asked.

Sidharth entered the kitchen and said, "Tum rehne do. Main apna breakfast khud bana lunga. Aur tum apna....."

Sidharth suddenly stopped and asked, "Tumhe toh cooking nahi aati?"

Shehnaaz nodded her head negatively.

"No problem. Main hum dono ka breakfast bana deta hoon. Tum baatao kya khaogi."

"Kuch bhi chalega." She replied.