•°•°||ᵗʷᵒ||•°•°

La Chicago1 month later

La
Chicago
1 month later

3:30pm
Von pov

I was sitting in the couch and I was feelin sick I got up to go throw up and I my face gettin fat and I got into the bathroom an sit down at the toilet an started throwing up.

"Yo von yo good lil nigga" melly said as he come into the bathroom.

"Im good just I feelin sick you know nigga" i said throwing up but you know melly is pregnant and he have some extra pregnancy ima ask him for one.

"Yo melly do have a pregnancy test" melly nodded as he walked out the bathroom and went to him and durk and took a pregnancy test out of the drawer an when back to the bathroom.

"Hera you go" he gives me the pregnancy test and he went out and sit on the couch.

"What does it's says um pee on and put it down and wait for 5 minutes ok I will do that" I peed an the thing and put it down and 5 minutes and went on my phone.

5 minutes later

I picked up the test and and waited 2 minutes and then I looked at it and it was positive.

Oh my God I'm pregnant f-for nba youngboy I was crying because I wanted a baby for awhile and I'm pregnant by my opps durk is gottin be mad at me

"Melly I'm pregnant by kentrell" I said happily.

"Ohh am so happy fo you folks" he said in excitement.

"do I tell him" I said to melly has he smiled.

"Yes girl call him" melly said as I picked up my phone and called him.