•°•°||ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ||°•°•

LaChicago 3 months later Kentrell pov

La
Chicago
3 months later
Kentrell pov

Von was now 8 months pregnant the baby has dropped so its been hard for him intense morning sickness,more pain in his back and more.

"Baby you ok you wanta go live" I said as he nodded.

As I took his phone and started the live everyone was so happy to see von.

"Hey gang" he said happily.

Random100:von you look tired anyways you back.

"Yea I can't sleep at night" he said.

Random120:von you tired can't sleep at night you pregnant?

"Um oh no am not pregnant for who thought" he said as he looked at the phone.

Random456:yb I saw you at the mall two months ago.

Random344:von please tell us we will be so happy.

"OK gang I am pregnant but you cannot know the babydaddy" he said as i smiled.

Random200:yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy am so happy.

Everyone started to scream though the phone and love comments von was about to cry but than heard gun shots.

"Gang I have to go" he said as he ended the live and put his phone down and run to me as I took my gun out.

"Baby am scared don't get shot please" he said as he broke down crying as I had his face into my hands.

"Baby I will be fine shh stop crying" I said as i opened to door with him on my arm.

"Baby go out and see what's going to happen" I said as he walked out in the middle of the road but nothing happened.

"Come back" i said as he tried to run but it didn't work.

As he walked to me and hugged me I heard the car drove off I know who it is he wants von but when he noticed that von is pregnant he went away.

"Common baby let's go inside" I said as we went back in the house well my mom wanted to see von we are going today.

Von pov

I am just getting ready to go to kentrell mothers house I was Nervous  because he never met kentrells mom but kentrell told her alot about me but am still nervous.

"Baby are you sure she would like me" I said as he hugged me n kissed my neck.

"Yes baby she will stop worrying" he said.