♥︎ 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 ♡︎

Let's take a quick glance at the rules to be followed to participate in this award book and the payments

#𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒

#𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒

1) Please follow all the payments as they are very simple. This will help in the smooth flow of the awards.

2) The story you submit must be your own work. Do not plagiarise or submit on someone else's behalf.

3) If the participants know that a book submitted is plagiarised, please inform me so that appropriate actions can be taken.

4) You can submit one book in only one category. Which means that you can't submit one book in multiple categories.

5) You can submit a maximum of 7 books, all in different categories. 7 books is the total number of books you can submit, including both main and sub categories.

6) There are 11 main categories and 5 sub categories. You can submit only 7 different books in different categories.

7) There is a grand category called 'The Wings'. When you will see the forms, there will be criteria asking if you want to participate in The Wings or not. Say yes/no in the forms as per your wish. If you have submitted more than one book, you can only submit one book in this category. For the rest of your books, you will have to say 'no'. There is no fixed number of contestants for this category.