♡︎ 𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚 ♥︎

The given format is how your books will be reviewed

« 𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗚𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦 »

Book Cover : /5
The overall attraction and aesthetic factor along with suitability to the book would be judged.

Blurb & Title : /5
The catchiness, suitability and wordplay of the title would be judged.
The cohesiveness, clarity and connectivity to the story would be judged along with overall appeal factor. (Length, too much or too less revelation)

Plot : /15
The setting of the story (worldbuilding), the flow of the storyline, the clarity of the author's concept and execution of the plot would be judged.
The plot twists (if already established before submission) and their impact would also be reviewed.

Writing Style : /15
The individuality of the author's style, uniqueness, attention grabbing factor along with presentation and execution of the storyline would be judged. If the writer spoon feeds the reader or if there's subtle hints and description provided to let the reader enjoy the story.

Characters & their development : /15
The characters' arcs, designs, personalities and perspectives would be judged. If a character is supposed to be positive, are they loveable? If the author has written a character to be hated, is the personality strong enough to be hated?
The emotional connect the readers feel towards the characters and how they progress through the story would be the main judgement factor for this criterion.

Grammar & Vocabulary : /15
This is also an important factor for the appeal of a story.
The usage of interesting words, the repetitiveness of words etc. would be judged for vocabulary. It doesn't matter if the vocabulary is simple, as long as the presentation is good and not too repetitive, you can expect a higher score.
For grammar, sentence formation, tenses, dialogue tags, punctuation etc. would be judged.
In this criterion, the knowledge of language matters the most.