Part-4

On seeing him shanvi started crying "why are you doing this to meee?.. what have I had done .?"
On hearing these words from her mouth he started burning from fire
"You had done nothing darling you are here just to compensate On the behalf of yor father" he argued.

"And will live hear with me until I gave you permission to get out from here, you can only come in this mansion with my choice and leave only with my choice ...
So it is better for you to start accepting you faith.. sweetheart "

After Raghav untied shanvu he went outside his room and ordered his maids to help shanvi in bath and dress-up..

Later he told them to ask her to come downstairs in dining hall...

IN RAGHAV'S ROOM...

Shanvi suddenly panicked on hearing the opening sound of the door..

"Madam we're here to help you in dress-up"

"Dress-up me!!!  Where now this monster will sold me " she cried loudly enough to reach RAGHAV'S ear drum "

He was just sitting on his dining table and scrolling through some documents in his phone.

His gripped on his phone tightened and stand angrily and went upstairs..

"What the he'll is going here"he shouted while giving a death glare to the shanvi..

Sir..ir we are trying to help.pp mdm but she...
"Shut up and get out from here"
He pointed his fingers outside the doorway and maids went out

He looked the door and start taking small steps towards shanvi who was sitting on the bed and looking onto her lap..

As he is coming closer to her she came back to her senses and yelled..

"Don..ntt come near.rr me pleseee
I request you please.."
She cried and pleaded.

He held her shoulder and told her angrily "baby I think you want me to change you these dirty clothes.. huh!!"

While holding her chin he started removing her hairs from her face while shanvi was just shivering...

She held his hand "no..o plesee" he just through her on the bed and hovered over her ..

He pinned both her hand above her hand and started sucking her earlobe..

While she was just struggling moving her head from side to side..

Then he started opening her shirt buttons one by one

He had opened 3 button enough to reveal her milky cleavage..

His eyes fall onto her cleavage he looked at her "still wanted me to change your dress or I'll go send some maids huh baby ..?" He asked

"Pleseee leave meee"

He left from there and sent some maids in and they also made her beautiful again...

Hii guysss

A little naughty naughty in this chapter..
I hope you are liking thesee..

Please vote
Vote you all.. 💖