part-5

LATE UPDATE!!!

Raghav was sitting in the dining hall having his breakfast when his gaze fell on a beauty coming downstairs..

"Come fast" shanvi increased her speed on hearing his word.

"Eat" Raghav told her without even giving a glance to her
Shanvi's eyes were swollen and red due to crying countinuesly..

She tried to say something but stopped by Raghav..

"Now just eat we'll talk later" he has calmness in his voice this time..

She felt a little shock and thought " he has multiple faces" she didn't even realize that while she was lost in her thought..
She was gazing at him deeply..

"Hogya dekha"[ done with looking], she suddenly came out of her thoughts and start taking small bites..

Leaving her Raghav went outside the mansion without informing her where was he's going..

Shanvi was sitting at the dining table before last 2 hours

She was feeling so lonely and bored since her phone was snatched by him..

She went slowly to the kitchen and ask a maid slowly "where is he..?"

"Madam we don't have access related to sir's information"
On hearing her words shanvi nodded and left from there..

She is roaming in the hall not knowing what to do and where to go..

Then she again went to the same maid after feeling so awkward "cann you suggest me some idea so that I can pass my time"

"Madam you can visit the library and read anything you're interested in"

On hearing this a little smile appears on her pinky lips

After thanking the maid she went to the library followed by another maid bcz she doesn't know where the is...

Maid left her on the huge gate og library
Shanvi slowly opened the door of library and was left in shock

The library was so huge with a dark color contrast of golden and black surely giving a luxury vibe..

She step inside slowly and started roaming inside the library

Then her eyes fell on a book keep in the high level as per her height she tried very hard to reach that book she was standing on her feets and trying hard

When she suddenly felt a rough hand on her waist and another on the book she became freeze at that moment when he whisper "so my baby is In love with dark romance huh...?" He said so bcz the book she was tried to reach was "haunting aderline"..

In one move he make her face him she was looking down when he lift her chin with his index finger" how many times I have to told you that when I'm talking to you look into my Eyes "

Now she was looking into his eyes with fear in her eyes and her body was shivering "nno. Ii jusst wanted.. " she was left in complete shock when she felt his hand start roaming inside her back..

"You're saying something baby.. keep on saying.."

"Pleasese. Stopp naa" she started struggling and tears started forming in her eyes...

"I'll  doo wha.tever you'll say." Shanvi told him while crying

"Oh so you'll do everything for me ok love"

Guys guys guys...
Please vote and comment
Love you all ❤️