~5~

It was Monday morning. Leah and Nayeli walked into the school cafeteria. It had been about a week since Leah's last audition, and she had finally made it back to school.  The night of her audition, Leah ended up coming down with a small sickness, which resulted in her being away from school for a whole week. "I can't believe you managed to get sick the day before we went back to school," Nayeli laughed as they sat down at their usual table.

"I definitely caught whatever I had from someone in that acting class I went to. This one girl was coughing the entire time. I have so much work to catch up on."

"That sucks, but I'm glad you're not sick anymore. Did you see the boy they cast as Percy Jackson? He's really pretty," Nayeli asked. Leah let out a gasp,

"I completely forgot they casted him! They posted it the day I did my audition, and we both know what happened after my audition." Nayeli was already pulling up the casting announcement on her phone,

"This is him. I think his name is Walker Scobell or something? He's done a couple projects before, but I've never seen any of them," she said, turning her phone so Leah could see.

The boy on the screen looked to be about the same age as them. He had wavy, almost sandy-looking, blonde hair and bright blue blue eyes. "I know him! He was in the Adam Project," Leah said.

"That's so cool! What's the Adam Project?" Leah laughed at her friend,

"It was this movie that came out a while ago. Floyd and I watched it together before he left for college."

"That's cool, so was he a good actor?" Nayeli asked.

"Definitely. He doesn't look much like Percy though," Leah pointed out.

"Maybe they'll dye his hair black or something? I kinda like it how it is now though. He looks how I'd imagine a son of Poseidon to look," Nayeli explained.

"Yeah, he kinda does make me think of the beach. That's a quality the son of Poseidon would have," Leah laughed a little. The two girls began eating their lunch.

"When do you think you'll get the results for your audition?" Nayeli asked, pulling a cup of yogurt from her lunchbox.

"Probably later this week. There were less girls this time around, so it shouldn't take them as long," Leah explained.

"That's good! I'm really excited to know the results," Nayeli smiled.

"Do you think I'll get it? The chemistry read, I mean," Leah asked.

"Definitely. You're probably the best option they have right now," Nayeli said. Leah smiled and the two girls finished their lunch and went to class.

Later that day, Leah made it home from school. When she got to her room, she noticed her mother inside, rummaging through her things. "Hi," Leah walked over to hug her.

"Hi, sweetheart! How was your day?" Lee asked.

"It was good. It was honestly kinda nice to be back at school again," Leah began looking through her closet for some clothes to change into.

"That's good. I'm glad you had a good day. Sorry for going through your stuff. All of our scrunchies and hair ties were missing, and they're usually in your room," Lee explained.

"How many did you find?"

"Like ten, Leah. You gotta get better." Leah laughed and went into her bathroom to change.

After she was done changing, she went downstairs and got a snack from the kitchen, before sitting down at the kitchen table. She turned on her iPad and went straight to Instagram. The first thing she saw in bright, blue letters was an article title, it read, "A Little More Info On Our New Percy Jackson." Leah clicked the link and was brought to a new page with the article. There was a big picture with Walker's face on it. "Nayeli must've told you about him being cast at school today," Lee said. She had walked up behind her daughter and was looking down at her screen.