Chapter 25 "The Chunin Exams, The Snake" Pt. 5

𝐀𝐍: 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞! 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭.

𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬:

Itscopoyo

devil199816

MichaelGoldBane

Stuggy8

"Oh" (Talking)

'Oh' (Thinking/Thoughts)

"𝐎𝐡" (𝐁𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐮/𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠)

'𝐎𝐡' (𝐁𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐮/𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠)

=
-The Forest Of Death-

The Forest of Death. It was a very dangerous place, filled with hordes of flora and fauna, often gigantic, poisonous - or even more likely, both - hence its name. Odd creatures reside in the forest that are unlike any other, both large and small, ranging from large centipedes to giant bears. Deadly Snakes often slither around every corner, poisonous plants that can lead to fatal injuries if eaten or even touched by bare skin.

From writing on a test paper to a full-fledged survival of the fittest in one of the most treacherous forests known to the elemental nations, the Chunin exam's really did a 180 to what it was earlier. Just as the gates opened, Naruto and his group were jumping through the branches; their goal is to travel farther into the forest in order to increase the likelihood of running into other teams.

The second portion of the exam was simple.

The tower was the destination of the teams after they had collected two scrolls. Each team started with only one scroll, either the Scroll of Heaven or Earth; therefore, to pass the exam, a team had to find a team with the opposite scroll and steal it by any means necessary, then finish the journey to the tower as a full team within the five day limit. Simple enough, right?

With the exception of a few insects that appeared larger than normal but posed little threat, Team 7 had fortunately not come across any giant snakes or other animals that were roaming the dense forest as they had anticipated. Throughout, Naruto continued to exhibit a strange behavior. He would constantly cast a furtive glance around as though he was trying to find something, being overly cautious with his surroundings.

He fidgets occasionally, but Naruto has never really displayed this kind of behavior. The others assumed that he was simply nervous or that he was so excited that he couldn't contain all of his excitement. In the end, they wrote it off as nothing and convinced themselves that Naruto was acting normally. However, Naruko knew something wasn't quite right about her brothe, she kept glancing at him and observing his slight movements as they leaped through the trees, she wasn't really the perceptive type, but she could tell that something was wrong and she intends to ask him about it later.