Chapter 26: "The Chunin Exams, Encounter!" Pt. 6

𝐀𝐍: 𝐘𝐨! 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞! 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐤, 𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞-𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭.

𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬:

=

"Woah" (Talking)

'Interesting' (Thinking/Thoughts)

"𝐖𝐨𝐚𝐡" (𝐁𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐮/𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠)

'𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠' (𝐁𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐮/𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠)

=
-The Next Day-

The second day of the second portion of the exam has begun. It was early at dawn, majority of the contestants are most propably still asleep, the deadly forest seemed peaceful as the sun slowly rises up, trickles of light pass through the thick leafy trees and gave the forest a beautiful scene with mist covering everything in a white cold blanket

 It was early at dawn, majority of the contestants are most propably still asleep, the deadly forest seemed peaceful as the sun slowly rises up, trickles of light pass through the thick leafy trees and gave the forest a beautiful scene with mist c...

At 6:45 a.m., in a tiny clearing within the forest, three individuals lay peacefully in their leafy beds. But one was awake; Naruto hadn't slept all that well the night before, so he kept an eye on things instead. Using Kurama's chakra, he was able to sense movements all around him, the competitors were mostly in groups of three, while others were down to just two or one. Naruto meditated while sitting in the grass, trying to calm himself; the serene surroundings undoubtedly assisted in his meditation. Everything was quite silent until the blond was startled by a deep voice.

"𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐨"

"Guhh-!!..." He jolted a little in surprise. "What the hell Kurama, stop scaring me like that." Naruto whispered, fortunately, the others were still asleep when Naruto turned to check on them. He sighed, rose up, stretched, and stared off into the distance, waiting for Kurama to utter something.

'Well?'

"𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬. 𝐈𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐤 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐜𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?" Kurama says, Naruto nodded, got to his feet, and ducked down, getting ready to jump. This would only be a brief meeting, and he would return before the others would notice that he left.