[JAOH] Issue #65.5 - My Beloved (Jason x Alexis) 🍋

Alexis sat upon my lap as she made out with me, her tongue fighting against mine in a deep struggle. She continued to assault my mouth until our breath started to run out, where she finally separated from me.

A string of saliva connected our mouths, Alexis sloppily grinning at me. She started to shift her lower body, rubbing it against mine as she wrapped her legs around me.

She was still outfitted in her suit, having never changed out of it due to the sort of sickness she had been experiencing. Her fedora was gone however, revealing her dark hair tied into its small ponytail.

"Jason..." Alexis whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine as she continued to grind her lower half against mine. She left kisses on my neck, before biting onto my shoulder with the intention of leaving a hickey.

She continued to move her lower body back and forth, my member growing from underneath her. I wrapped my arms around her as she continued to tease me in two different ways, from the grinding and the sweet kisses she peppered onto my upper half.

"Get this off." She ordered, grabbing my shirt and throwing it over my head. We threw it to the side, giving her better access to kiss and bite the top of my chest and pecs.

She continued to grind herself, letting out tiny small moans that were muffled from her mouth against my skin. She brought her head back up, looking at me with hungry eyes filled with desire.

She smashed her lips against mine as we made out once more. Her hands grabbed at her suit, clumsily unbuttoning it as she focused on conquering my mouth.

She threw her suit to the side. As we took a breath for air she then threw her undershirt off, leaving just her in her black lace bra.

"I know they aren't the biggest..." She whispered. "...but they're all yours."

"I love you for you, Alexis." I whispered into her ear.

"Stop, you're making me hornier." She grinned, grabbing my head and pulling me into a kiss once more. As she continued to grind my growing lower half and infiltrate my mouth, I lightly grasped her bra.

I slipped my hands underneath, grabbing at her boobs and massaging them. She moaned into my mouth as I continued to fondle her boobs. Her grinding became erratic as she was starting to lose focus.

We separated from the kiss, Alexis letting out a sweet moan that I wanted to hear more of. I unclapsed her bra, letting it drop to the ground. I brought my mouth to her tit, taking it in as I started to suck.

"Mhm~!" Alexis moaned out in surprise, clasping her hands over her mouth. Her grinding had significantly slowed down, though my member sat underneath her at full mast, locked behind my pants.

I massaged one breast as I licked and sucked the other, before then switching sides to give the other one just as much attention. After a little longer I was satisfied, separating and grinning at Alexis.

"You have to be quiet or else everyone will find out." I teased. "Didn't know your breasts were a weak spot."

"Neither did I." She whispered. "And you're the one who's gonna have to be quiet."

She stood up, quickly stripping herself of her pants. She stood in front of me, clad only in black lace panties that were absolutely soaked. Her fluids were dripping down her thighs from all the teasing she had done.

"I can't wait any longer, my beloved." She spoke, slowly pulling down her panties. "I need you so badly."

She threw her panties to the side, quickly grabbing at my pants and unbuttoning them. She threw them off, revealing my underwear and the prominent member that threatened to burst through.