i need to go

willow's pov:

i run out of my house sobbing, i can't even think of reneé being at my house right now. i don't know what to do.

i go straight to alex's house. he'll know.
i arrive at his house and use my key to get in.

"alex!" i say through my sobs.

"hey wil- are you okay??? what's wrong??" he runs up to me and hugs me tightly.

"t-th-there's a-" i cry, i can't stop fucking crying. this is everything. everything i've worked so hard for. it's all ruined, everything is ruined.

"hey hey just breathe okay in and out, come sit on the couch with me, let me get you some water." he guides me to the couch, his face is laced with concern, he comes back a minute after with a glass of water, i'm having a full blown panic attack now.

"hey look at me okay? drink this" i take the glass from him, my hand is shaking as i take a sip and pass it back to him "okay now deep breaths willow, in and out, in and out" i follow his instructions. "there we go, good, in and out"

i calm down a little bit but i'm still crying.

"now tell me what happened" he says, rubbing my arm to comfort me.

"t-there's a video online" i say.

"what do you mean" his eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"a s-sex tape of me and some g-girl," i can't believe this is happening to me, every time i'm finally happy, something has to ruin it.

"oh my god willow i'm so sorry" he says hugging me "have you called your legal team? they can probably get the video removed before everyone sees it"

"it's all over every gossip site, if people haven't seen it, they've heard about it, it's fucking trending on twitter" i sob again.

"that fast how??" he asks.

"b-because i'm t-tied up in the video and s-she's spanking me, people apparently love a k-kinky celebrity sex tape m-more than a normal one" my whole body is fucking shaking, i don't know what to do.

"i'm so sorry, do you want me to call your dad?" he asks. everytime i'm really upset my dad can always calm me down.

"n-no i think i need to go" i say.

"willow you can stay here as long as you like don't be silly" he says still rubbing my arm.

"no i-i need to go see him" i say, my crying is slowly coming to a stop. i feel nothing.

alex's pov:

"i need to go see him" she says, i can see her face shift into numbness. this is really fucking bad.

willow has suffered with depressive episodes for as long as i can remember, normally i can provide her some comfort when they come on and she will stay with me for a couple days, but now that she says that she need to go home to her dad, i know that it's really fucking bad.

i feel so awful for her, she always gets put in these shitty situations for no reason, she's the most kindest and caring person i've ever met but she always gets treated like garbage.

i nod slowly at her being careful what i say next, when she gets like this, saying the wrong thing can really set her off.

"do you want me to call kali, you can probably use don's jet?" i ask her, looking at her face trying to find any signs of emotion left. there's nothing, she's gone.

"yes please." she says staring into nothing.

"drink this i'll be right back" i pass her the water and sit up from the couch walking into the kitchen so willow can't hear the conversation.

as i open my phone i see a text from reneé pop up on my screen.

reneé rapp
hey have you spoken to willow???
she literally just woke up and ran out of the house
i'm scared for her
what's going on???
is she okay?

i quickly message her back

mr. 23
yeah she's at my house
i don't have time to explain
just look on twitter

i call kali, she picks up after 3 rings.

"hey alex" she says.

"come here right now, it's willow" i say softly.

"is she okay?" i hear her shuffling around in the background.

"just look on twitter and get ur ass over here" i say hanging up the phone.

i return to the couch to find willow just staring in the same position she was in previously.

i sit next to her gently, trying not to make any sudden movements, usually when she's like this any loud noises will make her have a panic attack. i should text kali to be quiet.

willow protecter #1
kali be quiet when u come in
she's in that gazing state again
i don't wanna scare her

willow protecter #2
i'm omw now
i'm gunna fucking kill somebody
how dare they do that to my girl
has she spoken to her dad??

willow protecter #1
she says she wants to go home
can she borrow don's jet?

willow protecter #2
ofc she can have whatever she wants
i'll call don now
be there in 10

kali arrives 7 minutes later i know that she broke every law to get here that fast, her house is normally a 15 minute drive from here.

she walks in the door and goes straight to willow and sits next to her.

"hey mama, i'm right here okay" she whispers, placing her hand gently on willows thigh.

she makes eye contact with me as we communicate with our eyes figuring out what to do.

kali's phone buzzes and she picks it up, reads the message and puts it back down before saying "the jet is ready princess, you wanna go now?" she asks softly.

willow nods slowly and then says "wait what about suki and noodles" her voice is flat with no emotion.

"we'll take care of them willow don't worry, let's just get you home to your dad okay" i say helping her up from the couch.

"okay" she says just above a whisper, there's no life in her eyes, it's like she's dead. i hate seeing her like this.

me and kali hold her on each side as we take her to the car, i get in the drivers seat and kali sits in the back with willow, willow's head is on kali's shoulder and kali is stroking her hair.

i drive to willow's house first.

"okay what stuff do you need?" i ask.

"i'll do it, your a straight man with poor fashion sense" kali says, opening the car door "get in the back and keep her company" she opens my door making me get out before heading inside willow's house.

i go and sit in the back with willow, i put my arm around her shoulders and pull her into my chest.

"everything's going to be okay" i whisper trying to convince not only her but myself too.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

dramaaaaa

thank you guys so fucking much for 1k reads holy shit

but the real question is, is willow gunna say goodbye to reneé or is she just going to leave.

a chapter for a chapter SlutForRenee ur turn bae xx

hope you guys are enjoying it so far thank you for all your comment and votes it makes my day.

love you guys💞💞