so this is awkward

willow's pov:

we've all been chatting for about an hour now and the conversation is going smoothly, my parents and reneé seem to get along really well which is exactly what i needed.

"so i thought we could all go for a meal tonight, you know get to know one another, i would love to get to know the girl who's making my little willow happy" my dad says winking at reneé.

"sure i'd love to" reneé says with a smile.

"okay perfect i book a table for 7pm and we will get out of your hair" my mom says standing up.

"okay i'll call alex" i say, alex is like their second child so it's a given that he's coming, so is kali.

"can i bring don?" kali asks.

"of course!" my dad says "let me see if this guy is good enough for you"

"no one will ever be on my level" kali says flicking her hair over her shoulder "apart from willow but she's my little baby" kali squeezes my cheeks and i swat her hand away, she walks to towards the door with both of my parents.

"bye mami" kali says as the all exit my house and i turn back to look at reneé.

"so where were we?" reneé says this a smile on her face as she picks me up and throws me on the couch.

*time skip 4 hours*

it's currently 6:30, me and nae are about to leave for the dinner.

"baby come on i don't wanna be late" i hear reneé shout from downstairs.

"coming!" i shout back.

"ugh how are you so beautiful" she says to me as i walk down the stairs.

"shut up your even more beautiful" i say smiling back at her as i peck her on the cheek.

"look at us being all sappy and happy" she says chuckling as she opens the front door.

"that should be the name of your new song "sappy and happy"" i say laughing as i open the passenger door to reneé's car.

"shut up" she laughs.

the drive to the restaurant is nice, me and nae just sing to frank ocean and talk about everything, it's peaceful. it's perfect. it's everything i've ever wanted.

*time skip 2 days*

the dinner with reneé and my parents went amazingly, she's the first girlfriend i've had that my mom actually likes. which is crazy.

me and reneé are in the bath together, my back is laying on her chest, self control by frank ocean and the sound of the bubbles fill the silence of my bathroom as we lay there just enjoying eachothers company.

my phone buzzes interrupting our peace.

"baby can you pass me my phone please" i say to her as i sit up.

she passes me my phone with a smile and i look at my text messages.

kali💞
mami
willow
bitch
answer
let's go clubbing
stop fucking
i called jake and alex
they're in
i don't have alyah's number
answer

i chuckle as reneé says "who is it?" kali and jake have become besties over the past week or so which is crazy because i didn't think they'd get along but it weirdly works.