The lovebirds

I remember when i was a child after i hung out with my friends i was going to my mothers grave , she died a year ago i sat on the ground telling her i miss her so much , then i saw my dad who was worried and came to get me when we went home it was really late so my father put me to bed and said promise me to never become a bad person i replied i promise father .

The next day i woke up my father was already outside i didn't have to go to school today so i got ready and went to the living room .
While my dad was outside collecting wood
i decided to help him when i got outside my father had his hands up and was shot three times .

He didn't make it , it was the most confusing and difficult moment of my life,He was no longer with
he was buried then the man who ordered to kill my father said ,,Get that child away from here ,,as if i was nothing plus he was the father of my of my friend .

Now i am returning to Garane to meet my old friends i miss the so much they were like a brothers to me .
There was a festival going around i watched and there i saw my friend Albert
I went to him he didn't noticed me at first but the i heard my name come out of his mouth ,, Dylan Harold ,, yup i said ,,you came back omg you are finally back ,,
Yes i am and he hugged me i longed for this hug a very long time then Jordan and Gabriel showed up the two of said at the same time and ran to me they were really happy about me coming back.

But there was one person missing he was Ralph the youngest of us when i asked about there faces dropped a liter he fell in love said Gabriel than thats great i said but the he said yea it is but someone else is in love with that girl too , who i said ,,Aren Fisher ,, Jordan said that made my face look a bit angry so i asked who does the girl like ,, ofc Ralph but j just have a bad felling about this ,,
If Ralph likes her and he likes her back than why do you have a bad feeling about this .

,,This Aren is a psychopath thats why j have a bad felling ,, Jordan said .
This fishers i said .

We then went to a coffee shop that Ralph worked and owned he was rich but not that rich .
When he saw me he immediately put a big smile on his face and ran up to me and hugged me i was so happy . We sat together and we were caching up .
Jordan was married, Gabriel was in a healthy relationship and Ralph with that girl and Aren Fisher there was nothing new with me tho .

As we were talking and drinking our stuff a woman was running towards us ,she was injured , he neck and arm was bleeding and when Ralph saw her his face dropped he immediately ran outside and looked at Jordan and he said ,,i told you ,, and we got outside Ralph was hugging the girl then two black car came
they stoped .
The first one got out the car really angry and disappointed then the others right behind his back followed him when the girl saw his eyes she immediately got behind Ralph back , its interesting this is the son of Gulliver Aren Fisher .

,, Layla get over here right now ,, Aren said then Ralph answered ,,she is great were she is ,she doesn't need to move ,,
,,Ralph Gory am i right ,, Aren said you are right i answer and who are you he asked i am Dylan Harold Arthur then let me represent myself since your new here i am Aren Fisher i am gonna be all of yours nightmare if the girl doesn't come with me today .

Really i said do you want to try he said , first of all i am not new here i am way older than you and i really want to see you in my nightmares.
You will Dylan Harold he replied , then another car pulled up it was a blue car with really tinted a girl came out she wore A blue suit to she was really pretty i cant lie then she started walking towards us she was about to start talking when she saw the girl her eyes sadden like the felt sad for her and wanted to help but the she looked at Aren who was looking at her to i could se excitement in his eyes but hers were angry she called a man and said to bring her the kit .
He did just that an tried to hand it out to Ralph he didn't want to take it i could see it then he said a kit isn't what i need what i need is for you to leave ,, being here is the last thing i want to but i just happen to be here at this moment so i offered help i don't care if you accept it or not ,, the girl said that seems really like i know her .

Then she looked at Aren and said lets go we offered help even tho Aren didn't want to leave he left .

Who is she ? i look at Gabriel i don't know he answered , she looks really familiar Jordan said yes to me too i answered
I think she is his sister Layla said, his sister Ralph replied didn't let her out of the house never seen her before .

Well she was really brutal Gabriel ,she wasn't i said , why wasn't she Ralph asked cause she said this time i was here you are lucky the next time i wont be . Jordan answered .

Woo so she thinks she saved me said Ralph she didn't think she did Gabriel said to him which i am surprised .

Who could this liter girl be , i thought to myself . This i gonna be fun .