Lovely wife

Dylan

I was with Jordan when Gabriel called me and told me her plan with that bodyguard he was at the door listening to her telling Julian all of that she is going to Australia . Will se were you will go Olivera , i got outside the coffee shop got into my car started driving really fast then i came outside the Fishers house saw Gabriel who pointed with his finger up i saw her in the rooftop walking to behind the house the i saw Armand he started his car and i followed him on the leg he stoped the car i got in the backseat aiming a gun at him he didn't turn around and i ask so your just word ? She is going to come thats why i am not doing anything to you he replied and who are you to care about her ? I am her everything he said i grabbed his neck from behind and said you are nothing and that is why you are gonna die but i saw her running in the mirror i stopped but was still aiming a gun at him .

She got inside the car looking at Armand who was looking at her disappointed then he looked and she did to bet when she saw me she immediately got out of the and started running , i got out of the car with tis tough guy and saw her running out of anger i shot his leg and dropped down and turned around saw Armand and said please stop leave Armand alone with tears in her eyes Livi go , run!! Said Armand and i immediately say if you run again i will aim for his head next time she got up and started walking towards us and when she was in front of me she dropped down and to look if Armand was okay but i didn't let her grabbed he by her arm and started dragging her to the car i opened the door she got inside and i sat in front he drives us in front of the house and all her family was there and some girl the started to cry and an older lady who i guess is her mother puts her inside and i grab her arm and started going to my car i opened the door she got inside the i went to the the drivers seat started the car and left her house .

As we were driving i said i told you , are you proud she said sarcastic tone no i am mad and i look at her i was really angry and i wanted to go faster at the restaurant to get this over but now i see how beautiful she looked and she was staring at me her hazel eyes were something else .

The ride was good no fights and we made it to the restaurant in peace as soon as i stopped the car she got out and i did to . She was making her way to the entrance when i grab her arm and told her to stop whatever she was planing to do that i would not forgive again and when i said that she looked me in the eyes fixed my suit and put her arm in my arm and started walking to the door as we were about to get inside she whispered to my ear if you want me to act say that don't threaten me sweetie cuz you know that i am a Fisher i can play that game really well , i was surprised by her its like she changed her whole personality i smile and say well you are here with me and not with that guy in Australian sweetie she looked at me and smile .

We entered the ceremony and everyones eye was on us they were all clapping at us and we went to sat down the one who announces us married came and asked the questions, Dylan Harold Arthur will you take Olivera Fisher as you wife? Yes i will he said with a smile then the old man looks at Olivera and ask Olivera Fisher will you take Dylan Harold Arthur as your husband ? She looked at the door a guy came in her face was pale i touched her with my leg and she looked at me and said Yes i will the look was still on that man when he asked the witnesses which were Jordan and Ella sign the document and after some time i left he alone she sat on the table by herself while i went to see who that man is but just as i was about to go to him the door opened again whose coming that late than i saw Albert coming inside he came and hugged me but as he did the man left Albert noticed something was off but he still congratulated me and got into Jordan and Gabriel and started dancing i look at Olivera who now calmed down and was staring at me to then i told Jessi to go and stay by her side and she did after some times earlier i saw he talking with Jess she was laughing really with her .

Some times later the ceremony ended finally ended and i said goodbye to all of guest and went to Olivia told her to follow me then she got up and whispered to my ear cuz the music was still on did you take my stuff ? I forgot to ask Jess well idk cuz i took you but i am guessing there in Gabriels car i say while she replied can you ask i just need to get one suitcase ? Which one ? The purple one with three white lines horizontal not the vertical one how many suit cases did you pack ? Not that many she replies okay get in the car i say and she goes to the car i went to Gabriels car opened the trunk and wow there were two purples i got both of them , when i got the of the trunk i notice someone staring at me watching my every move of mine so this litter one is going to follow me huh .

I put both of the suitcases on my trunk and started walking to the drivers seat and got inside my car started it and she asked did you take it ? Yes i did i replied thank you she said and looked out the window i kept looking at the mirror and saw a car behind me i stepped one the gas and did a couple of turns and he did to Olivera was with me i couldn't stop and get out of the car to show this kid with who is he messing .

I went the route to the woods because i knew woods with my eyes closed but when i did Olivera looked at me like she saw a ghost is someone following us ? No i just wanted to go this route i used to go a lot when i was a kid she calmed down a second why do you ask ? I asked cuz.. never mind its nothing she replied aha i say .

After i lost the car i decided to stay at my uncles house with her . We arrived there i got of the car the looked at her and she got out too carrying and went to the trunk to get the suitcases after she got them she stared walking toward me holding them and asked when are the other suitcases gonna arrive ? Tomorrow i say and looked the car started ,walking to the house she was following behind , got inside and my uncle hadn't arrived yet i look at her and she was standing there looking around and i say upstairs the the third room . She then went upstairs it was night uncle came 30 minutes later he went to his room downstairs and i decided to check if everything was alright i went upstairs opened the door and she was standing there by the bed trying to get the dress of which i myself chose for her she looked at do you know how to knock ? This is my house i replied well i am sleeping in this room , and i am sleeping here to what do you mean ? She asked you are my wife you are now Olivera Arthur , Olivera Fisher Arthur she replied i closed the door and started walking at her and she was walking backwards in steps i took she took as well ,looking at me with those hazel eyes .

She hit the cupboard her face was with really close with my chin i kept looking down at her but something touched my eye there was something dark moving at the rooftop i was focused on the window and when she was about to turn around i grabbed her arms then pulled her really close to me that her we were touching the eye contact was until i moved my hand to the zipper and unzipped the dress she immediately looked at me and asked what are you doing ? Shhhh!! i say and the dress fell down .

Olivera

What the hell was happening did he just shush me , at that time my dress fell of too i immediately ran to the bed and covered my self with a sheet what in the world are you doing? i say as he replies i am helping my wife at this moment i was angry how could a person be so heartless he was trying to put shame on my name because he has the powers now but will se .
He was coming closer to me and he pushed me on the bed and said that i were you will always belong under me my dear and lovely wife at that moment i tried to push him but it was useless please let me go this time i beg you i said tearing up , he looked at me and got some hair on my face how was he completely calm , he said this time i will let you of wife and he got up and went to the bathroom that was outside he left the door open and i was scared i just layed on the bed crying he again came to the room and looked the door he sat on the bed got his shirt of he had change his pant i think in the bathroom what are you doing here ? I am sleeping he said with his eyes closed i got up and looked at him was he crazy he said he would let me go this time what is this are you getting of or am i ? I say with a tone he opened his eyes got up at my face and said none we were really closed our nose were almost touching were is my old friend Dylan cuz you aren't him i know and he layed down and pulled me with him i was on his chest why don't you let me go? i said he didn't reply i thought he slept but i couldn't sleep i was devastated.