"Maybe we will meet again...someday!"

POV: JK

"Dear passengers, we are now transitioning to a little turbulence. We kindly request you to fasten your seat belts, take deep breaths and stay under control, we will continue our normal flight after a very short time!"

We both woke up with this announcement from the pilot.

"Are we falling? Let's not fall, I am still young, I have a lot to experience!"- Yun-a said, panicking.

"We're not falling, we just got into turbulence."

"How can you be so calm?"

"So why are you in such a panic? I'm as I should be. Come on, calm down a little, nothing will happen!"

At that moment the plane started to shake more, she held my hand - did she just hold my hand?

"I'm sorry for holding your hand, but I'm scared, it's my first time, otherwise why would I hold your hand without a reason, I'm not a pervert, don't get me wrong."

She made me laugh with what she said. When I took one look at our hands, I was left breathless.
After two minutes, the turbulence was over, but our hands were still together, I curled my lips, enjoying this situation.

"I'm sorry and thank you for holding your hand!"

"If you apologize again, I'm not responsible for what happened."

"Okay okay!"

"I'm sleepy, if you want to sleep, sleep, don't worry, I'm not afraid of turbulence anymore."- she said smiling, when she smiled, I was smiling too but it wasn't visible, only my eyes were getting shorter when I smiled.

"I'm not sleepy, I'm going to sleep, what will you do?"

"I love writing, so I'll write something a little bit. Go to sleep."

"Okay, but if something happens or you need help or want to talk to me, wake me up, okay?"

"OK good sleep!"

I nodded and was about to fall asleep. Sleep is my favorite thing, if they would ask me money or sleep I would chose sleep.

At that moment, she took her bag and there was a pen and a pink notebook with a tiny gold ribbon on it. The last thing I see is Yun-a's smile as she opens her notebook and starts writing.

~•~

We woke up to the pilot's announcement, we would land in 1 hour and 22 minutes. When I looked at the clock, it was 07:33. We were on this plane for exactly 12 hours and 33 minutes. I knew it was 13 hours and 55 minutes from Korea to America, but this was the first time I found the time so short.

"Good morning Jeon!"

I looked at the person who said it for a long time, aishhhh my day was officially brightened after seeing his face and smile.

"Good morning to you too! Have you been feeling sleepy?"

"Yes, we slept very well, I didn't know I would sleep so comfortably, it turns out that what they call business class difference is real." - she said laughing, looking out the window as if fascinated at that moment.