"Show me your real face!"

POV: Author

Everyone has two faces, two characters: what we want to show the world and who we are in reality.
When we starts to grow up, we realize that nothing is the same as when we were as a child.
A person inevitably has to build walls, but sometimes those walls are not enough. Sometimes you need to change for yourself and your loved ones.

If you ask my opinion, after closing the door of the house, we take off our mask and that's the moment when we see our real face. How can we not know the true face of others when we don't know ourselves? Everyone has two characters... either one is good and the other or both characters are bad.

There are such types of people that sometimes their real faces can be evil. When I say their face, I mean that their heart and character reflect the truth on their face. Sometimes their real faces are good, but over time, those good faces become dirty, just like the dirty footprints of people who pollute the white snow of a city.

POV: Yun-a

It's  Wednesday evening, I started school three days ago and yes the winter holiday was over.

Despite all the bad things that happen on the class, I am fine because I had a very nice winter holiday , a nice birthday party and after party, I had a great time in America with my best friend, even though my family was not with me and was abroad, I was fine, at least they are happy and that makes me good.

I was doing one of my favorite things right now, I was writing, it lifts a person's burden, reveals what's inside him/her, it confesses everything, I write down things that I hadn't told anyone or even myself, it gives me wings, I fly in the most beautiful sky.

I got up and went into the kitchen, poured myself some wine, I loved drinking wine, so I thought I would end the night in such a beautiful, mystical state.
When I entered the hall, I took my phone and played the songs of the singer in the first concert in America that my friend told me. What was his name again? Oh yeah, Jungkook Jeon.

I laughed for a moment, it turns out Jungkook was the person in that restaurant I saw, he was very handsome, very cool, but would he look at me, at a person like me, like normal me? No, right?

His songs, his dances, his voice, his smile, his stance, his look, his movements were very unique and beautiful. There is something about this man that makes me horny with his songs and his voice, whenever he wants he can calm you down, when he wants he can make you laugh, when he wants he can move you, when he wants he can excite you. You and I want a man like that, right?

Someone who is perfect in everything, this is the first time I feel different, I have come to such a point that I wish... I wish JungKook were mine.
And yes, you can tell right now that I'm high.
I drank too much, didn't I?!

I fell asleep to the melody of the songs and the numbness of drunkenness.

~•~

I woke up with a nightmare again today, it's been four days since I got back from America and all those four days were full of nightmares.
There was a huge vortex, pitch black and it seemed to be pulling me in, I didn't want to pull me there, I was crying and asking for help but no one heard it, luckily I woke up just as it was about to pull me in.
I was sweating, shaking, I could barely breathe.
It wasn't even light yet, it was 5:33.
I immediately took a shower, the cold water helped me come to my senses, I didn't care if I was going to get cold.