𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒

please,  i'm  a  star !

COSTARS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

In the smash-hit TV show Attack on Titan, you take the challenge of portraying an on-screen as the series' main female lead. While your legion of online fans believe that there's something more to your chemistry with your costar than meets the eye, you do your best to handle your newfound stardom with grace. Everything in your career must be strictly professional.

But how are you supposed to keep your feelings in check when your love interest is Eren Jaeger?

[actor au, based off comrades]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

i just wanna see you shine

cause  i  know  you  are  a  star,  girl

cause i know you are a star, girl

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

my other fics watching me publish another eren story without completing them:

like pls free me from eren and im so serious

someone requested for this, and luckily, it was already in my drafts! i took it as a sign to finally just put it out in the world. this is self-indulgent actor au fic to feed my delusions. i promise no one will be traumatized or mangled or horrifically die here. this is a collection of cute short stories all merging into one!

this reminded me of 2017, when i was an it/stranger things stan and crushing hard on finn wolfhard so i'd always read wattpad stories about being an actor and a celebrity in that show. i see the same thing happening with today's 12-14 year olds with percy jackson and the live action atla which is cute. you have no idea how many times i imagined being in the crowd of a calpurnia concert and making eye contact with finn while he sang that cover of my kind of woman. i'm sure that if you read some of those 2017 fanfics, you can find my cringy comments there.

this is an actor AU that follows the storyline of Comrades. you don't have to read comrades to understand, but it would be better if you did (or maybe value ur mental health and dont).

LETS GET THIS BREAD IM ACTUALLY SO EXCITED 🤠

© 2024 emefaerie