O N E

It was a brand new beginning. Ariana was off
to a new school to meet new people. The only thing she was excited for was to see her brother who she hasn't seen in about 2 years since she stopped going to the Dursley's every summer 2 years ago. She went to the krum family every summer now as she and Victor were really good friends.

      She was on the platform at King's Cross station
Not knowing where to go seeing as she has never been there in her life. As she was looking around to see if she could find any witch or wizard to help her she looked down at her ticket again, it said 9 ³/4.

"9 ³/4?" she said to herself, eyeing her ticket closer.

    Just then she heard someone shouting her
Name from behind.

"Ari!" Shouted the voice. It sounded like a guy's voice, a voice she recognised.

   She slowly turned around to see her brother smiling at her obviously happy to see his sister once again.

"Harry!" She shouted back as she ran towards her brother falling into his arms. "I've missed you so much." A tear escaping her eye as she whispered into his shoulder.

"This is my sister, Ariana" Harry introduced to everyone he was with.

"Ron Weasley"

"Hermione granger"

  After greeting everyone they realised they have to get onto the platform as it was nearly 11. Ariana was surprised as she saw the Weasley twins run into the wall between platform 9 and 10 and disappear.

  They got onto the platform just in time to catch
The train last minute. All the compartments seemed to be full except the one that had Luna Lovegood calmly sitting, reading her magazine. She was wearing some sort of glasses that Ariana found strange but interesting at the same time.

   It was an exciting experience to be on a train going to hogwarts. Ariana always heard Harry talking about how amazing it is over there and the experiences he's had. She was upset since she couldn't go watch the triwizard tournament the previous year as she was too young. Her brother had been in it and she was worried sick and decided she will go to hogwarts just in case something like this happens again.

   About an hour went by. The potter twins
Spent most of it catching up on the things they've missed out on. Ariana was told all about hagrid and how helpful and nice he has been to the golden trio. She also found out about some platinum blonde haired boy who has been nothing but cocky and annoying to them and she already hated him from what she has been told, he seemed like nothing but a dick.

"What are the houses in hogwarts?" Ari asks clearly interested since that's been on her mind for ages.

"Well Hufflepuff is considered to have people with a strong sense of justice, loyalty, patience, and a propensity for hard work. Hufflepuffs are known to be nice and joyful people." Hermione says.

"Ravenclaw is famous for its wisdom and intelligence. Ravenclaw is a very underestimated house and not talked about often. I am in Ravenclaw." Says Luna who just got involved in their conversation.

"Gryffindor is the house me, Hermione and Harry are in. It's known to have some brave, courageous and adventurous people." Ron says sounding quite proud of his house. His head was held high as he said it.

"Slytherin is the last house." Starts Harry, "it's known for its dark magic and-" he gets interrupted by Ron.

"There wasn't a witch or wizard that hasn't turned bad who wasn't in slytherin." Ron says.

Ariana thought about that comment for a while. "What if I'm put into slytherin? It doesn't make me suddenly become a bad person does it? And I'm pretty sure Harry was going to be put into slytherin. That's what I heard." She blurts out quickly,she thought about being put into that house and her relationship between Harry and her gets ruined. She hasn't talked to her brother and he's the only family she has.

"Listen, Ari. Whatever house you're going to be
Put in I don't care. I've known you all my life and I know what you're like. A house is just a house don't worry about it." Harry reassured her as she slowly calmed down.

"We're nearly at hogwarts!" Hermione blurted out.

A/N: this is my first time writing a story so if there's some improvements you would want me to do please tell me and I'll see if I can add them in. Anyway hope you enjoy the story I've only written this part but there's going to be more.
My tiktok account is @malfqoyzx