N I N E

"well this will be fun" Ariana sighed as she and Harry got infront of the door to umbridge's office.

"I'm hating this already" Harry answered his sister.

They knocked on the door but there was silence. Was she even in there? Or has she left? They hoped she left. But no, they heard an annoying, high-pitched "come in" coming from inside of the room. She was there. Ariana rolled her eyes and she prepared herself for whatever punishment umbridge has prepared for them.

They opened the door just then. The room was all pink. Literally all pink. The walls were pink, the door, the picture frames, the pictures had cats with pink collars and background, the teacups, the pens, the windowsill, the chair, etc.... Everything was pink. Even umbridge. The only not pink thing in the room was umbridges hair, which stayed a brown colour.

It was like hell in there, the tension in the room was unbelievable. "Good evening ms and mr potter" she said. "Sit" She told them to sit down at the desk she had infront of her own. So they did just that. Harry closed the door behind them slowly and quietly as if he wanted to waste time so he wouldn't have to be there for so long.

"You're going to be doing some lines for me" she said, her voice a bit different this time, but still that annoying smile on her face. Harry was about to take his quill out. "No not with your quill. We're going to be using a rather special one of mine" Ariana looked over at Harry, who, just like her, had a confused expression on his face. Umbridge gave them each one of her "special" quills.

"Now," she walked over to her desk. "I want you two to write, "I must not tell lies" her voice was calm. It was freaky.

"How many times?" Harry said through gritted teeth, he sounded annoyed and tired, basically the same things Ariana felt. It was such a waste of time to be in a room with umbridge. She stank of this perfume she overused.

"Well let's say.." she started. Ariana rolled her eyes. "As long as it takes for the message..to sink in." What on earth was that meant to mean? The message to sink in? What's she on? Ariana thought to herself. Ariana knew that whilst umbridge was at this school, her life would be torture.

"You haven't given us any ink" Ariana says irritably.

"Oh you won't need any ink" Ariana furrowed her brows at that. How are they meant to write lines if they're not allowed ink? Umbridge must be going insane.

Harry started writing, nothing showing up on the paper, so Ariana did too. Umbridge stood behind them and Ariana could hear her breathing. At that moment all she wished for was to stop hearing her breathing. She hated umbridge so much that she actually wished upon her death. Which wasn't like Ariana since she's never wished anything upon that to anyone.

Ariana's hand started burning. She wriggled it about. She was in pain...but from what? Her hand was now slightly turning red..as if a scar was on it? But there wasn't anything there. What was happening?

She looked at Harry who also started moving his hand uncomfortably, apparently also in pain. They both looked at their hands. Words started engraving themselves into their skin. Ariana's eyes widened. What kind of dark magic was this? Was umbridge even allowed to do this to students? The letter "I" appeared first. It looked like her own handwriting, on her hand. The word "must" followed. Ariana knew what this would come out as.

"I must not tell lies" was on both Ariana and Harry's hand. They both looked at eachother probably thinking the exact same thing, "What is going on?"

Umbridge turned around to face them and walked towards their desk, knowing what had just happened. She looked at them innocently, the smile gone. "Yes?" she said staring into both of their's eyes.

None of them said anything as they continued to look at umbridge as if they've just seen a murder. There was an awkward silence filling the room for like a minute. No one said anything. They just simply looked at eachother.

"Nothing" Harry said, making Ariana's head turn violently to look at him, confused.

"That's right" umbridge said, completely ignoring Ariana's confused look, she moved closer to their faces. "Because both of you know...deep down...that you deserve to be punished." She started at them both. Then turned to Harry "Don't you mr. potter" she turned to look at Ariana with that annoying stupid smile of hers. "Go on" she said, as Ariana had guessed, referring for them to leave. So they did just that.