Vidhi's day dreaming syndrome

Author's POV

" H-How do y-you know A-Abhi ?..." Aarya asked and the next moment Vidhi's hand was gripping Aarya's throat.

" Who are you ?.." Vidhi asked coldly. Vidhi was looking at Aarya in suspicion on how she was sweating excessively.

But suddenly Vidhi left Aarya's throat and stumbled backwards because Aarya threw sand in her eyes , blinding her for few minutes .

She rubbed her eyes and somehow opened her eyes and saw that Aarya is nowhere , in simple Aarya ran away.

" Vidhi ?..."  A voice made Vidhi turn around with her eyes only half opened and she saw Krish on his cycle looking at her worriedly and in confusion.

" Hey !...What are you doing here ?...And why are you looking like you just saw a ghost ?.."Krish asked while getting off from his cycle.

" Aarya !...came...vanished...impersonator.."

" Woah Woah !...Call down dude !....Are you even understanding what you are saying ? * Vidhi didn't replied and just rubbed her eyes but Krish's eyes went to her injured leg *...And where is your brother ,Jaswanth ?...He should've taken you back you to your room , right ?.."Krish asked in disbelief.

" Please shut up for a while !!..."Vidhi spat in irritation and Krish pursed his lips . But Vidhi immediately understood that she was being too rude.

She turned to Krish.
" I am sorry , I was just annoyed and overthinking for no reason and yelled on you. I guess when I saw that happenjng , I was just imagining things!..I am sorry .." Vidhi apologised.

" Arey it's okay, and yes how can I forget your habit of imagining things !...
I still remember, once during match you imagined that Lord Krishna himself was playing against you and was stopping you from shooting goal and then for whole match you were playing absolutely shit and Madras lost the match !.." Krish laughed .

" I really saw some divine person with peacock feather on his crown !!...
And not only that , in that match ....whole opposite team was full of some divine looking people who looked quite powerful !..." Vidhi defended herself.

" Wow !..."Krish laughed even more and Vidhi just kept looking at him with nasty look on her face.

" I thought you were different!...But you are also same like other guy seniors !...Not leaving a chance to make fun of a junior !.."Vidhi said in incredulity and Krish stopped laughing.

" Arey yaar tumne toh seriously le liya !...I am not like others , and even if I don't like making fun of juniors but still I like to disturb you !..."Krish said sarcastically. Vidhi rolled her eyes.

" I am going !.."Vidhi exclaimed and started limping in direction of her hostel.

" Okay now stop your nakhre , I am taking you double seat on my cycle !....It's not like I care or something, just I don't want your brother to haunt me just because I left you limping in middle of the road !.." Krish said and forced Vidhi to sit on back of his cycle. Vidhi sighed and just sat on the cycle , not wanting to fight for no reason.

" Waise , it's been three years of you studying in this college and you still don't understand Hindi !...Don't you think it's weird ?.."Krish asked while riding the cycle.

" It's not like that , I understand it somewhat but I just don't want to disrespect any language by taking wrong meaning of sentence spoken in particular language ,so I prefer to speak in English and understand in English only , because you also are in this college, that too for almost four years and still can't understand Telugu or Tamil , don't you think that's weird ?.."Vidhi back fired in sweetest tone and Krish rolled his eyes and preferred to not talk about language.