Vidhi and Reva sets on mission

Hastinapur

Author's POV

" Mere Bhrata Krishna kehte hai , 'If you don't heal what hurt you then you will bleed on people who didn't cut you !'....And that's what you are doing Maharaj!...You are angry with Maharani but you are spiting your anger on us !...But now I don't care , My brother invited me for Holi and I am going to Dwarka with Abhi, Satanik and Lakshmana, whether you like it or not !.."Subhadra Perfunctorily.

" I don't think it's a great idea dear , tumhe yaad hai ?...Last time at Hastinapur's and Dwarka's meet up , Lakshmana and Samba got into a brutal fight , just because of Samba's behaviour!...I don't think it's good idea to accept Dwarka's invitation.." Arjun suggested as he didn't want his wife to get on bad side of Karn.

" Samba * Karn smirked bitterly *, What else can you expect from Krishna's son !...Shameless just like him !..
Still if you want to go , I will not stop you Subhadra * Subhadra and Arjun were shocked to hear this *...But on one condition.." Karn said.

" What condition?.."

" You and your husband will never show me your face again !.." Karn said coldly and Arjun gasped.

Karn turned around and left.

" Subha , you can't do this!...First only there are lots of misunderstandings and fights going on , we can't create one more-"

" So you want me to never visit my brother , Arya ?.."Subhadra asked in disbelief. Arjun had no answer.

" No I don't mean-"

" I understood Arya , just keep behaving like your brother's servant !.... Instead of teaching Maharaj what's right , you are taking his side ?...Shame on you !.."Subhadra spat in anger. Arjun felt his heart break.

"Subhadra look , I don't think it's good idea to Abhi , Satanik and Lakshmana with you ..... They will get surely get into fight with Samba , and I am sure atleast Vatsala will not let Samba fight alone !..
It will further deteriorate our relations with your brother and Dwarka.." Arjun tried to explain.

" Don't worry Arya , I will not let anything wrong happen!...
They will not get into fight.." Subhadra assured and before Arjun could say anything, she rushed out .

----Time skip----

Dwarka

(Underlined sentences are in hindi )
( And just note that , Jarvis is translating every sentence of Hindi for Vidhi . I will not write each time it does translation)

" So your name is Vidhi ! *Vidhi nodded* myself Reva" Reva introduced with a boring look.

" Just look at her attitude!.."Jarvis said.

" Shut up Jarvis !...It's rude !.."Vidhi whispered.

" Why are you talking to yourself?" Reva asked while looking weirdly at Vidhi.

"Nahi , Mai baat nahi karti.." Vidhi replied with help of Jarvis.

" Okay leave that !...Do you know what work are we assigned to do ?.." Reva asked .

"Umm , to kill princes and princesses of Dwarka , correct me if I am wrong!.. " Vidhi replied back.

" Okay so let me make one thing clear , I don't want us to fail or run away from the mission!...Or else that Girish will kill my little brother!....And it's a warning Vidhi , if my brother gets murdered because of your mistake, I will make sure that I will be the reason for your brutal death !...So, don't even dare to run away !.." Reva threatened with soul wrecking cold voice.Vidhi gulped visibly.