8

cecelia

cecelia.leblanc VAMPIRE OUT NOW!! 🧛🖤

2,028,827 Likes 829,928 Comments

user: LOVE THAT SONG!!🩷🩷

mleblanc: Proud of you, honey! 😘
cecelia.leblanc: Love you dad❤️

iain: 🤩
(liked by creator)

raeganrevord: LOVEEE that song 😍😍
cecelia.leblanc: LOVEEE YOUUU💞💞

milomanheim: I'm obsessed... also with the song😋
cecelia.leblanc: As you should 🙄💞

user: 🖤💜🖤💜

ashleyaufderheide: WOW😁😁

✰✰✰

"So, what do you think?" I asked Milo as I played the song for him.
"I love it!" He exclaimed, his eyes lighting up with excitement.

Feeling a warm glow in my heart, I smiled widely as I watched his reaction. We locked eyes for a moment, sharing a sense of connection.

When the song finished, we sat in silence for a moment, basking in the music. Then, I leaned in and hugged him, feeling a sense of closeness.

"Oh, we should start getting ready... We have to be on set in two hours for preparations and stuff," I reminded him, and he nodded in agreement.

After getting ready, we hopped into the car and headed to set. I connected Milo's phone to Bluetooth and played some songs, singing along with him.

The atmosphere in the car was lively as we sang along to the music, filled with excitement for the day ahead. I felt exhilarated and eager to reunite with my cast members again!

✰✰✰

As we arrived on set, Milo and I stepped out of the car and joined the group of people standing there.
We were warmly welcomed by all the cast and crew members.

"Hey, Cece!" Montana came up to me and gave me a tight hug.
"Montana! So good to see you again! I've missed you so much!" I smiled back at him as I hugged him.

Iain and Raegan then approached me, greeted me, and also gave me tight hugs.
"Your new song is awesome! I've already listened to it like 20 times!" Raegan grinned, and I chuckled. "Well, thank you!"

We all continued to exchange greetings as we stood in a big circle.

"Well, welcome back everyone to our new season of Young Sheldon! We're excited to see old and new faces here on set!" One of the producers announced.
"We're thrilled to welcome our new cast member Milo Manheim, who will be playing the role of Francis!" The other producer added, and everyone applauded for him.
Milo and I quickly made eye contact and exchanged smiles as I continued to clap for him.