13

milomanheim prettiest girl in the world[tagged cecelia

[tagged cecelia.leblanc]

1,837,637 Likes 645,637 Comments

cecelia.leblanc: stop it i'm actually blushing rn 😫❤️
milomanheim: as you should lover girl😉

user: 😍😍😍

calliehhaverda: OMGGGG

macecoronel: WHEN IS THE WEDDING??
cecelia.leblanc: in your dreams 🖕

user: THEYRE DATING 100%
user: they're just friends.
user: are you blind?

megdonelly: 😍

✰✰✰

Milo and I were laying in my bed cuddling. It was a comfortable silence in the room. My head laid on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. His fingers were slowly stroking my back and hair.

"Did I ever tell you how comfortable you are?" I said breaking the silence.
"Like a thousand times, yes." Milo chuckled softly and I could feel his chest vibrating.
"Well, it's true. I love cuddling with you."

Milo and I still aren't dating. To be honest, I am getting really impatient... but it's cute that he wants to ask at the right moment.

All I'm thinking about is how the fans will react to us dating then. I mean, most of them were shipping us anyway but since there are some crazy fangirls who don't want Milo to have a girlfriend, I am still excited about the reactions.

"You're so beautiful." He mumbled quietly and a big smile spread across my face. I put my head up so I could face him.
"I mean it. You're so beautiful and I could say it all the time. I am so lucky to have you."
I smiled even more and leaned in to give him a small peck on his lips.
But he decided otherwise.
Milo kissed me back and instantly deepened the kiss. During the kiss I rolled over so I could lay completely on him.
He held my waist with his hands and I trailed mine over his chest.
Suddenly he rolled us over so he could be on top of me. I grinned at him and we continued to kiss.

I leaned back to admire him. He is so handsome, how could I deserve someone like him?

His lips met mine once more, and the scent of his cologne flood my nose. Did I ever say how good he smells?

As we part with our kiss, we both sat up and I sat on his lap again.
I stared into his eyes as he leaned over to brush his lips against my ear.
His breath is warm against my neck, and my nerves are ON fire.