Part 1

In Shekhawat's empire:-
Everyone was on the dining table...but not aviraaj.. soon Poonam asked Shivaay.."aapke pyaare bhaiya kaha hai..batayenge hame?"(where is you lovely brother..can u tell me?)
He replied as" woh raat ko office Mai hi the..Ghar nhi aaye..aur aaj bhi nhi aane ka hi plan hai unka." (He was in the office last night..he didn’t came home and I think  today also he won't come to home)

Shivaay saw her mother getting angry and then only She said angrily "yeh ladke kya karu Mai.. meri baat kabhi sunta hai nhi..aane do Ghar isko."( this boy doesn't listen to me what can I do... let him come back to home)

Shivaay smirked a little because he got a hint that bhaiya is gone this time... everyone in the family was just listening to the conversation..when Rudra said "koi na..kaam kar rhaa hai..Ham usse baat karenge ki aaj hi aane Ghar.. chinta na kariye aap"(leave it...he is doing work.. I will talk to him and ask him to come home today... u don't worry)

After some hours

The Aviraaj Singh Shekhawat..entered the mansion...saw Suman and Poonam sitting on the couch..there was some pictures on there hands..

He came in his royal style like a prince.. as soon as..Poonam saw him coming she looked away... aviraaj noticed it and came and sat beside her.. and said "kya hua meri mummy ko.. kyu Etna gussa kar rahi.. busy tha..aur batana bhul gyaa..and don't worry Maine dinner breakfast lunch..sab time to time karliya hai" (what happened mom... why are u angry so much...I was busy..and I forgot to inform u..and don't worry I had my dinner breakfast lunch time to time)

As soon as aviraaj stopped..she looked at aviraaj and hit on his head lightly..by saying "badmash..sirf aapni mmy ko tang karte hai aap" (naughty.. u always annoy me)

Shivaay was seeing all the scene from up...and came down..said " wahh..wahh..gussa toh Etna thi aap jaise..inhe kha jayengi..aur unke ek baato Mai pighal gyi... Ham Agar aise karte toh hame mar daalti aap" ( woww..woww...you were so angry..like..u will eat him raw.. but as soon as he said something u melted..if I had done it u would have killed me)

Suman said "isliye toh aviraaj aapki mmy kai favorite hai.. "( that's why aviraaj is ur mother's favorite)

They all laughed and then aviraaj went to his room and took a shower... he came out of the washroom..wearing a towel around his waist... he was standing infront of the mirror looked at his bicep... he changed into some comfy clothes..and stood infront of the balcony..

He saw the moon and remembered... when he was young..her dadi ma (suman) used to tell him that someone will come in our dark life..like a moon and make our life beautiful....

Aviraaj's pov by remembering one day:-

I still remember when I was in my college days..there was a fest in some other college... everyone in my group insisted me to come with them..he agreed after some mins.. they all got ready in kurta... aviraaj wore a chicken Kari kurta.. in black colour.. wore his ring with his all set hairs..always..

They all went to the fest... they settled to an area in a corner and after some time  the fest started it was the first day of the fest soo...there were some dance shows..award function...

After sometime when award function got over.. there started the dance function...in which me and my group was interested... after 2 performances ..there was a solo dance of a girl in the group then with her group..when she danced in the song ' bol na halke halke'.

I never felt like this..like I felt by looking at her..she wore a saari.. she looked like a princess.. after the performance got over..I wanted to know her name..before we leave the fest.. The sounds of her anklets was just echoed everywhere during her performance...i thought that I would forget the sound of the anklets.. and without knowing the name..I have to leave...if I have not done that...my friends would think anything and I can't give them any chance to tease me..

It's been so many years of that incident but still I remember the sounds of her anklets...her performance.. she was just perfect... shivji kare..wapis mere zindagi Mai aaye woh but iss baar meri hoke.. (may lord shiva..bring her back in my life but as mine)

Whenever I feel lonely or mixed emotions.. I used to sit on the swing and look at the moon... I think I love the girl..still..it's not an attraction...

While thinking about it..I don't know when I slept...

_________________________________

At rathore place during that day:-

Author's pov:-

Prerna asked shreya to wake divya up.. she was getting late for the office... Shreya was trying to wake her up for about 5 mins...but as soon as Karan came and said divya..she stood up from the bed and said "Mai jaagi hu bhaiya" (I am awake brother)

Shreya laughed and asked divya to take a shower as she is getting late for the office..as soon as Shreya completed her sentence... Divya looked at the clock..and widened her eyes.. she took a shower and changed clothes to a red suit..open hairs.. small jhumke.. and a bindi... she came down and shouted "mummy..." (mom)

Prerna was in kitchen as soon as she heard the words of divya..she came out of the kitchen and said "aur thodi Der so jati beta.. " (you should have slept for some more time)

Divya looked at Prerna with a weird face..and divya asked for some food...Prerna replied that she has  packed Two tiffin...one she can eat during going to office..and one during the lunch break in office.. Divya looked at her..happily and hugged her..tightly...

Divya left for the office..in her car..after sometime a message popped up in her phone... it was an unknown no.... it was a video...a fake video..of her.. she got scared.. then someone called her..she picked it up... the person on other side said "how was the video..you liked it???...if not u then u parents must be"

She was angry and emotional at the same time..she replied "why are you doing it???what I have done???"...the person on the other side replied " u have done the biggest mistake by..leaving me...I said on that time only that u will not like the consequences but u didn't listen to it...now go through the consequences.. if u will not fulfill my wishes then thus video must go to ur parents.."

She got scared as soon as she listen the words ur parents... she shouted and said to not drag her parents in it...but he didn’t replied...she sighed and said yes..then the call ended...

She was crying..during going to her office... she entered in the office and hurriedly walked to her cabin.. after sometime..she got engulfed in her work..and forgot about the video... she didn't had her lunch.... she was going back to home..she got a message popped up..she saw the message it said "u are looking so good..darling..just like mine.."

She was shocked to see that message and started looking here and there but there was no one..she replied "why are u doing these things.. "..
He replied "because to tell u that u are mine"

She cried and started to feel dizzy because she didn't have anything from the morning.. and she was not willing to eat something... she didn't want her parents to know about all this..

______________________________________

Hello cuties..
How are you all..
Loving the story???
Plz vote and comment about what u didn't like..and what is wrong..

By
Cutie