Part4

Author's pov:-

When aviraaj was in his way to office as he saw someone with luggage it was divya... and he recognized her.. and said
"Driver stop the car immediately."
He stopped the car and aviraaj got out of his car and run towards her..

Divya was just crying and her eyes were blood red... and when aviraaj just approached...and said ''hi...Divya.'' she was shocked and thought how he knew her name...then aviraaj knew that she must be feeling shocked.. so he explained
'' don't worry Divya... u don't know me ik...but I know u... like yesterday I sent u a friend request in instagram and u accepted it...so like that ik knew...but I never knew that I will meet u so soon''

Aviraaj recognized her eyes and felt angry a little but controlled it...and asked '' tumhari aankhe etni khoon ki Tarah laal kyu hai..lag raha hai bahot Der tak royi ho.. kya hua bata sakti ho Agar batana chaho toh. ''
(Why ur eyes are bloody red.. looks like u are crying for many hours..what happened can u tell me if you want to discuss)

Divya was a little skeptical but started telling that" my family thinks that I have done these things(showing him the video)..they don't trust me at all..and I can't let my pride go down because of me..I don't care whether I have done it or not..''

Aviraaj heard her carefully and asked "tum chaho toh mere sath chal sakti hu..Etna kharab ladka Mai nhi hu"
(If u want u can come with me..I am not a bad boy)

She asked ''kuch karne ko socha Agar toh???'' ( if u thought to do something) He replied '' aisa kyu sochunga Mai???'' (Why would i think that ) She again replied" kyu nhi soch sakte etni Kamsin...jawan... ladki hu mai..kisika bhi maan dol jaye.. aapko dekh ke lagta hai pite bhi honge aap.. nashe mai fayeda utha liya toh toh?????''
( Why u won't think that... I am so young and beautiful... anyone can fall for me.. by seeing u I can say u drink also.. if u took the advantage of being drunk then)

Aviraaj laughed at these lines.. and after done laughing he replied '' don't worry..I won't do anything ''
Divya felt good and said yes to go with him.. as aviraaj called his driver to pick divya's luggage and take the car to Aviraaj's farmhouse..

Aviraaj's farmhouse:-