I love my boyfriend!

Felix woke up the next day feeling cold. He knew his heat haven't fully gone but he knew it would stop soon.

As he tried to got up he felt his legs become jelly and his lower part hurting.

"Huh why the hell does it hurt so much?" Felix groaned.

Just then he smelled cum. He slowly put his arms on his lower body.

When he show cum leaking out of both his holes he remembered everything that happened with the pack....

Everything.....

Every single bit of it......

Even when they bite hi-

BITE!?

Felix immediately run to the bathroom and looked at his neck in the mirror.

He show seven mate marks there.

He watched in horror as he now realised that he had cheat on his boyfriend.

He couldn't believe he had done that.

He loved with boyfriend with all his heart.... But he just can't be with him anymore......

He just got so mad at the pack for doing that with him when they knew he had a boyfriend.

He got dressed, of course take a bath and run out of his room extremely angry and walked to the pack who was sitting on the couch.

"What the fuck is wrong with all of you!? What did you do to me last night huh!?" Felix asked and the packs attention were in him.

"You asked for it" Minho said.

"You are the ones who come to my room and your scents was all over my bedroom! I was in heat! How could I control anything!?"

"We were also in our rut but it come quicker cause of you and we tried to keep ourselves away so it's not our fault!" Jisung said.

"Yes it is! You knew I had a boyfriend! How could you do that to me!?"
"And you fucking mate me! I don't fucking love any of you! I love my boyfriend! Only him!" Felix said.
"Don't ever talk to me again"

Felix left the pack alone. The pack watched him going away thinking of what he said.

'I don't fucking love any of you! I love my boyfriend! Only him!'

Damn..... We were they even jealous?......