welcome sweetheart

It was in the middle of the night when Felix started not feeling well.

He got out of his bed and made his way to the bathroom.

He felt like he needed to throw up, and he did.

He felt something wet underneath him.
He thought he might have pee but guess not.

His water broke.

He grabbed his stomach as pain started hitting him.

Even if he had eight children before this one. The pain was still there.

'alphas....Betas ...... Please help ..... M-my water broke.......' Felix said through his mind.

Just then the bathroom door was wide open by Jeongin.

He went down next to Felix.
"It's okay baby, everything is going to be okay" Jeongin sais holding Felix in his arms.

"Hurts...... It hurts Innie" Felix cried out

"I know ..... I know baby... Just a minute ... Everyone is getting everything ready alright? Channie and Binnie are getting the car ready, Jinnie and Minmin are packing the bags and Sungie and Minnie are getting the kids, then we will go to the hospital " Jeongin said.

As Jeongin was trying to calm Felix down they heard Chan through their minds.

'everything is ready. Come on quickly '

Jeongin picked up Felix and rushed him to the car.

As they both got in Chan drove them to the hospital.

*Birth part*

"AHH! OMG! I SWEAR TO GOD THIS WILL BE OUR LAST CHILD!" Felix screamed.

"What, why!?" Jeongin whined.

"HUH!? I'M THE ONE WHO IS PUSHING THOSE KIDS OUT OF ME! IT HURTS LIKE FUCKING HELL!"
"WAHHHHH!!!! I'M GONNA DIE!! I WILL NOT GIVE BIRTH TO ANY OTHER CHILDREN OF YOU ALL BITCH!? WHY ARE YOUR KIDS SO BIG ANYWAYS HUH!?"

The pack who were outside was watching everything through the window. They all knew dor years now that they shouldn't take what Felix is saying to heart.

While the doctors were trying not to laugh.

"Alright sweetheart, I need you to push when I tell you to okay? Try to breathe now" The nurse said.

Felix was trying to breathe but as he finally could he felt the pain again.

"It's time get everything ready" the nurse said.

"I need you to push now"

Felix screamed his lungs out, clinging into Jeongin's hand which hurt like hell.

'Damn now I know why the others were saying about how Felix is holding them while giving birth. I take everything back when I say it can't hurt that bad'

"AHHH!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

"last one push"

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

After that the room was filled with silence.

Then a cry was heard. The newborn baby was finally born.

The nurses took the baby to clean it up, while other nurses cleaned Felix.

"You did so well love I'm proud of you" Jeongin said kissing Felix's forehead.

"Really?" Felix asked.

"Of course baby.... I'm so happy"

The nurses come back and give the baby to Felix.

"Omg..... Innie... He's adorable...." Felix said already crying seeing his newborn baby.

"I know darling" Jeongin said sitting next to Felix watching their child together.

The rest of the pack finally walked in.
They went around Felix's hospital bed and sit there with the kids sleeping on their arms.

"How are you baby?" Jisung asked Felix.

"I'm fine... I'm so happy" Felix replied.

He showed them their newborn son.
The pack started crying along with Jeonglix.

The Pack's kids also welcomed their baby brother.

They all loved him. He's now the baby of the pack. And he's an alpha.

"Ah..... I'm gonna stay as the omega of the family for the rest of my life huh?" Felix asked pouting since he was the only omega between 10 alphas and 6 betas.

"Why are you pouting mummy? You have 16 people to protect you from danger!" Lirio said.

"I'm glad I do" Felix said smiling sweetly at all his family members.