stalker X stalker

Stalker x stalker

Breaking news mr kim taehyung the most handsome man in the world and the ceo of thv company is missing........

Whole korea is shocked by this news......
Thv company is one of the biggest company in korea and kim taehyung is the no.1   youngest successful ceo of korea......

Mr. Kim : JIMIN  where is taehyung..... (Shouting)
Jimin flinched after hearing his voice... Mr kim i don't where is tae.. Jimin are you joking with me you are his personal assistant right.....? (Flinched) yes mr kim.......Jimin i need taehyung's last location and listen i want him back in 24hours.....now go and find him.... Okay uncle.... 

(Other side) :

?? : wow see they are finding you like crazy..(smirk)....  Poor souls they think that you are kidnapped by your rivals (silly smile)... I 'm surprised by calm personality... I kidnapped you.. Even i killed those Peoples who tried to look at you... Even after knowing that i'm a killer + obsessed with you but you are still behaving like scared less tiger in front of me...
After that he hovered over that man who is tied in his bed.....he started giving him wet kisses on his neck...

Dont worry i like scared less tiger behaviour kim taehyung... (Whispering)... See you are still calm.. (Ringing sound)..  byeeee hyungie ~
i have to go someone is calling me...after that he pecked tae's lips.. And left from here...

(In call) :

??: jungkook a hacker is  hacking tae's phone location and......

Jk : dont worry jimin hyung cause i'm the one who is helping mr kim to hack tae's phone location and cctv cameras...

Jimin :(sigh) how can i even forget that our jeon jungkook is the best hacker in korea..... So mr jk... Bye.. I think your soon to be husband us waiting for you.....

Jk : bye hyung......and i have some interesting games to play with taehyungie hyung.....

Jungkook : taehyungie~~ are you awake...?
Hyung~ its time for your dinner.....
Jungkook is sitting beside him with a food tray....

Jungkook started opening his handcuffs...
Jk : its already night and i dont think that you can escape from here.....  you can stay without handcuffs and ropes bye byeee hyung ~~see you tomorrow now you can stay peacefully but don't even think about escaping from here...

With that jk left from here....

Tae : do you really think that i gonna run away from here bun....

After that he started touching his neck and its filled with hickeys.....
Bun you already claimed by giving me marks and now its your turn......(smirk)....

Tae's neck :

At midnight:

Jungkook was whimpering in his sleep  he was feeling something wet in his neck but when a soft moan left his from his mouth he opened his after seeing the view in front of him he was totally shocked.... Cause it was taehyung who was sucking his neck.....
After seeing this he closed his eyes... Right now he is totally confused.... Cause it's totally unexpected.....

Tae : (deep voice)  i know that you are already awake so stop pretending.....

Jk : stop it....are you crazy...

Tae : (deep voice)  see who is calling me crazy aren’t you the same who kidnapped me and hide cameras in room mr stalker.......

Right now he was bitting more roghly.......

Jk: ahhhhh stop it.....

Tae : you also did the same thing with me but i didn’t said anything to you that time..... (Deep voice) so now stop disturbing me and let me complete my art work.....(smirk)... While brushing his face oh kook's neck... Little liar you said that you like my scaredless tiger behaviour then let me enjoy this bun.....
Jk tried to push him but he cuffed his hands.......
Wtf are you doing i'm going kill you....
Obviously i'm Preparing you so i can   to fuck you.......

(To be continued) :
--------------------------------------

Bye bye dirty kids👄💅

I'm gonna update innocent and dumb bunny tomorrow.....

Hey you bitches don't even think about calling me a dirty minded person....

Its a gift from me -🖕