Owned by him

It was already night..tae drop him in his house..after coming back from tae's house he went to his room and jumped on bed.. He layed on bed he was feeling shy because of their sudden kiss..

Kook : mr kim was so handsome but also weird...(blushed).. I just lost my first kiss with my Professor...
He rolled on his bed after some time he get up from and made his way to closet he pick some clothes and enter in bathroom...he stripped his clothes and stand under shower... For him it was so relaxing after a stressful +haunted day....after taking bath he come out from bathroom..he was wearing black t-shirt and boxers...
He sit on bed and take his phone.. He was scrolling through social media..he found a post about bloody moon aka red moon night...in that post he saw that in his birthday date blood moon is gonna appear..
Kook : wow what a coincide.....
It was already late night he put him phone on charge he Switch off lights..and lay on bed.. His full room was still bright because of moon's brightness..he look at window and saw moon was extra glowing today...he again get up from bed and stand in front of window he was admiring moon.... He is a selenophile... From him he can share he share his all feelings with moon.. Moon was like a friend to him....he closed his eyes he feel a warm feeling in his body that time..for him it was normal cause he think he like moon that's why he feel like this..but there was a man behind kook wearing that mysterious black clothes his body was pressing Against kook's body.. His breaths were falling on kook's neck...he look at the moon the moon..without his eyes his full was covered in mask but...his eyes were dark purple colour it was glowing in darkness..

his eyes were dark purple colour it was glowing in darkness

His eyes colour:

He disappear from kook's behind....
Kook yawned and jumped on his bed he layed on bed and after sometime he fallen sleep......

Kook was drowning in blood he screamed... Please help me... I dont wanna die...he was throwing his leg in blood..... Suddenly Someone pulled his leg.. He was trying his best to lose  that  grip around his leg... But he cant cause that grip was too much storng...that hand pulled him in the deep of that blood sea...his eyes were closing.. He heard someone's voice it was deep enough to scare someone....

?? : ONLY A FEW DAYS LITTLE ONE AFTER THAT I'M GONNA CLAIM YOU AS MINE....

On the next moment we saw kook who was whimpering in sleep he was throwing his legs on air.. He was crying in sleep.. With a loud scream he wake up from dream.....

He get up and sat on bed he was panting heavily.. He cried loudly...he checked everything and saw he was in his room....he calmed himself..
Kook : its was just a nightmare(mumbling)...

He cover his full body with blankets....

He curled his body like ball...

There was a pair of purple eyes which was looking at him from room's corner....
_____________________________________

Time skip :
3days later :

These days having haunted dreams become a normal thing for kook cause from 4-5 days he is having this types of dreams.. He have dark circles.. He become more pale...
His parents was also worried about his health...and most weird thing was his Professor he always behave possessive towards him...but for kook  he used to feel weird but its also used to make him feel butterflies  in his tummy...

At college :
============
He entered in class but suddenly he feel dizzy he was going to Fall on floor suddenly someone held him.. It was jae his classmate...tae entered in class after seeing jae was holding kook..his jaw clenched in anger.. He go towards them.. He pulled kook from jae.. He held his waist tightly.. He look at kook who wss looking at him with weak eyes... He picked kook in bridal style.. I'm taking him to medical room... He come towards medical room nurse saw him and kook she asked them what happened to Kook...tae stared at him with blank face..nurse blushed after feeling his gaze on her...

Tae : its your job to find out what happened with him....

Nurse looked at him with a annoying expression..

Nurse :umm please made him lay on bed...

He placed kook on bed and told her to take care of him cause he have take his classes...
He left From there...