Love?

"unnie-e-e" somi's voice changed as she saw jungkook with Annie in her room and moreover he was almost towering her. She furrowed her brows.

"What are you doing here?" She asked jungkook crossing her arms.

"actually it was late so I came here To drop her." He signaled towards Annie and made a safe distance between them.

Somi scoffed.

"Dropping? And her? Common she herself can drop whole Seoul at their homes. She doesn't need anyone to drop her and by the way from when you became so concerned about anyone's safety?"

"Aww somi i care about you too."

"Shut up! I came home at late nights many times but you never even asked about dropping me. Liar! And do you remember once I became unconscious and wasn't feeling good. Namjoonshi insisted you to take me to my home but you immediately denied saying that you have important work. And I don't think I need to remind you what was your important work..to go in the club." Somi said firmly and jungkook immediately looked at Annie. He doesn't want his image to be more ruined infront of her..

Annie shook her head a little in disappointment. Jungkook can't take her disappointment now. Her thoughts about him matter most to him.

"I swear it was before. I don't go clubs anymore." He immediately replied without even asking.

"Wait! Why are you explaining her?" Somi asked suspiciously.

"I am not explaining, I am just telling the truth." He replied and somi rolled her eyes.

"Whatever mumma is calling you downstairs." She said and left.

Annie was about to left behind her but jungkook pulled her by her wrist as soon as she tried to walk.

"What?" She asked slowly.

"I swear it was before. I don't do this anymore." He said slowly looking back and forth in her eyes.

"I already told you Jeon you don't need to explain to me anything it's your life ." She replied back in a slow voice.

"See now you are getting angry." He said licking his lips.

"No I am not. Who said? Why would I?"

"You yourself said."

"Me? When?"

"Whenever you are happy with me you call me jungkook but whenever you are upset with me by anything you become so professional and start calling me Jeon. " He said and she stared in his eyes.

"You notice these small things too?"

"These are small for you not for me. I notice everything whatever is somehow connected with you. Whenever you are around me you are my one and only attention." He replied almost whispering. She gulped. This type of talks of him make her heart flattered but he never confess too. He was just putting her in confusion..

"Let's go mumma is calling." She pulled her hand back and left immediately.

"Did I make her upset?" He mumbled to himself and followed her.

They all were sitting on the dinning table.

"Thanks aunty for offering the food " jungkook said with a bunny smile on his face which melted her mother's heart.

"Oh son no need of thanks. You are like my own son and a son doesn't thank his own mother. Right?" She said softly ruffling his hairs. Jungkook felt overwhelmed by her actions. Due to his tight shedule he could barely spend some time with his mother.