CHAPTER 2

As Akaida made her way upstairs to freshen up after her long journey, she decided to opt for something comfortable yet stylish. She chose a pair of cord set With her hair pulled back into a loose ponytail and minimal makeup, she exuded effortless elegance.

 She chose a pair of cord set With her hair pulled back into a loose ponytail and minimal makeup, she exuded effortless elegance

Feeling refreshed and rejuvenated, Akaida descended the staircase and entered the dining room where her family awaited her. The aroma of home-cooked food filled the air, and her stomach grumbled in anticipation.

As she took her seat at the table, her brothers entered the room, their expressions a mix of surprise and confusion. They stared at her in disbelief, their eyes wide with shock as they took in her appearance.

"Akaida?" Krish Singh Rajvansh exclaimed, his voice tinged with disbelief. "Is that really you?"

Akaida's heart clenched at the sight of her brothers, their faces etched with a myriad of emotions. But before they could approach her, she held up a hand, halting them in their tracks.

"Stay away from me," she said, her voice cold and detached. "I didn't come here for a family reunion."

Her brothers exchanged bewildered glances, unable to comprehend her sudden change in demeanor. They had been eagerly awaiting her arrival, excited to finally be reunited with their sister after twelve long years apart. But now, faced with her icy rejection, they were at a loss for words.

"But Akaida, we missed you," Aarav Singh Rajvansh protested, his voice tinged with hurt. "We were so worried about you."

Akaida's jaw tightened as she fought to keep her emotions in check. "Save your crocodile tears," she spat, her voice dripping with disdain. "You have no idea what I've been through."

With that, Akaida rose from the table and stormed out of the room, leaving her bewildered brothers behind. As she made her way to her room, she couldn't shake the feeling of bitterness and resentment that gnawed at her heart. She had returned to Mumbai with a purpose, and she would not let anyone - not even her own family - stand in her way.

As Akaida retreated to her room, her brothers exchanged solemn glances, their hearts heavy with guilt and remorse. They knew they had hurt their sister deeply, and they were determined to make amends.

Gathering their resolve, they made a pact to do whatever it took to earn Akaida's forgiveness. They knew it wouldn't be easy, but they were willing to put in the effort to repair the bonds that had been broken over the years.

With determination in their hearts, Akaida's brothers set out to make things right. They began by reflecting on their past actions, acknowledging the mistakes they had made and the pain they had caused their sister.

As the evening settled in the Rajvansh mansion, the living room became a hub of murmurs and whispers as Akaida's Tau ji, Tai ji,Chacha, Chachi, grandparents, and her three not so good cousins sisters gathered, their expressions tinged with disdain and jealousy.