CHAPTER 3

As Akaida retreated to her room, her mind buzzed with excitement at the prospect of surprising her two best friends, Eshaan and Ekaksh. She had missed them dearly during her time away, and the thought of reuniting with them filled her with joy.

Pulling out her phone, Akaida quickly navigated to the tracking app she had installed, her fingers tapping eagerly as she searched for the location of Eshaan and Ekaksh. After a few moments, she grinned triumphantly as she discovered that they were both at Eshaan's company.

A surge of anticipation washed over her as she plotted her next move. She didn't want to spoil the surprise by calling them beforehand; instead, she decided to show up unannounced and catch them off guard.

With a sense of determination, Akaida quickly changed into a pair of jeans and t shirt. As she checked her appearance in the mirror one last time, she couldn't help but feel a rush of excitement at the thought of seeing her friends again after so long. From 2 years they didn't met each other.

Grabbing her purse and keys, Akaida made her way out of her room and headed towards Eshaan's company, her heart racing with anticipation

Grabbing her purse and keys, Akaida made her way out of her room and headed towards Eshaan's company, her heart racing with anticipation. She couldn't wait to see the looks of surprise and delight on her friends' faces when they saw her standing before them, ready to reignite the bond that had been temporarily interrupted by time and distance.

 She couldn't wait to see the looks of surprise and delight on her friends' faces when they saw her standing before them, ready to reignite the bond that had been temporarily interrupted by time and distance

As Akaida entered Eshaan's company, her excitement mingled with nerves as she approached the receptionist's desk. With a warm smile, she greeted the receptionist and requested to meet with the CEO.

However, instead of a friendly response, the receptionist's demeanor turned icy, her expression morphing into one of disdain. "And who are you to meet with the CEO?" she asked, her tone laced with condescension.

Akaida's smile faltered slightly at the receptionist's curt response, but she maintained her composure, determined not to let the woman's attitude dampen her spirits. "I'm his friend Akaida," she replied calmly. "I'm here to surprise Mr.Oberoi and Mr.Malhotra."

The receptionist's eyes narrowed at Akaida's words, and she let out an exaggerated sigh. "Do you have an appointment?" she demanded, her tone bordering on rudeness.