41-50

☆ 41. Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Shao Zhizhi only knew that the subway and other civil air defense engineering systems had been cleared, but the subway was underground and without power supply, many problems became thorny problems that could not be solved for the time being. Not to mention other things, the lighting problem alone was It's very troublesome, and if I move in now, I'll probably suffer enough.

Yuan Hongbo still knew the inside story of the matter relatively well. All the people present were his own people, so he did not shy away from telling all the inside information: "It is definitely not realistic for the entire security zone personnel to move in. Let's not talk about whether the objective conditions allow it. If it is allowed, then hundreds of thousands of people will move in, and it will be very troublesome to manage. Besides, cleaning up these places itself will waste a lot of energy of the military. Not only manpower and material resources are invested in it, but many excellent soldiers are also lost. Now In this era, it is unrealistic to let people in the safe zone live for free. Taxes, check-in fees and other fees may be charged."

"Not free?" Jiang Yunliang came over and said in surprise: "If it's not free, then there will be a fuss. What should I do?"

"What can I do? We'll see what happens when the time comes. That's why the above mobilized people to move in so early. If the weather gets really bad in the future, it won't be so easy to move in." He paused. After a pause, Yuan Hongbo added: "Actually, it's not about plundering the people's wealth. It's just that raising the army requires money. The superiors now hardly allocate food and weapons. Now the regiment is resting on their laurels. We can't let the soldiers support those people in vain. What's more, many underground facilities need to be opened to ensure safety, which also requires a lot of expenditure." "

Besides," Yuan Hongbo lowered his voice and said, getting interested in chatting: "Have you noticed that some safety zones have initially appeared? Non-military power groups? According to this momentum, it is definitely impossible to suppress them. If they can suppress one family, they cannot suppress the second one. The military is not a saint. It is definitely not allowed to provide materials to support other forces. . I guess the higher-ups want to take this opportunity to get out. In any case, they can still save some old ground. But I think the military will soon be the only one in the safe zone. What will happen then? I don't know."

Yuan Hongbo was originally a company commander. After discovering his superpower, he was specially trained by Jiang Yuntiao. He was born in a military academy, and his political literacy is fairly good. He can see many things more clearly than ordinary soldiers. He is so confused At first, everyone was in a daze. In fact, many things changed gradually. They were in the safe zone every day, and they didn't feel any different from before. When Yuan Hongbo said this, things that had been ignored before came to mind one by one. Looking back now, some things are really It's heart-stopping.

There was nothing special about Shao Zhi's face. In troubled times, it was normal for the situation to be complicated. When the central government was not strong enough, other forces would naturally rise up. Although Shao Zhizhi is a man, he is not very interested in making achievements. The only thing he wants to do is to improve his own strength. If there is a chance, he can find someone to help check Qin Huan's condition and see if he can return to normal. If it really doesn't work out, there's nothing wrong with just living with his brother for the rest of his life.

Shao Zhizhi was not in the game, so he wasn't worried, but Jiang Yunliang couldn't stop thinking about his brother's situation. He stared at Yuan Hongbo and asked, "So, I'm afraid my brother will be in trouble by then?"