81-90

☆ 81. Chapter 81

Chapter 81

Jiang Yunliang looked at the two people opposite him expressionlessly, as if Shao Zhizhi's words were buzzing around in his mind, which shocked him so much that he couldn't recover for a moment.

Qin Xu glared at Shaozhi speechlessly, signaling him to stop talking. He looked away, coughed lightly and said to Jiang Yunliang: "Ahem, Yunliang, I have something serious to tell you."

When he heard that there was something serious, Jiang Yunliang hurriedly sighed. He lowered his mind and said, "Well, Brother Qin Xu, tell me."

"That's right, we encountered no less than five level three zombies last night. Obviously, the evolution speed of zombies will be accelerated a lot. If this situation is allowed to continue, level three zombies will Zombies will soon be everywhere. Although Nanming Hot Spring Villa's defense measures are good, they can never stop three level three zombies with copper skin and iron bones. Once level three zombies spread on a large scale, the place will be dangerous."

When it came to business, Jiang Yunliang's expression became much more serious. He frowned and asked with some confusion: "How come zombies evolve so fast?" "

Zombies have always evolved very fast, but it's not just the third-level zombies that are in trouble. "——"

"What is it?" Jiang Yunliang answered subconsciously.

"Mammals turned into zombies." Qin Huan said sentence by sentence with a serious face.

Jiang Yunliang was a little confused, "Don't we already know about mammals turning into zombies? On the way to the imperial capital, the children of Wei Huachi's family were scratched by zombie cats..." "

I'm not talking about ordinary mammals. Zombie transformation, but mammal transformation into zombies!" Qin Huan interrupted, "If other mammals were like humans, and three or four out of ten would suddenly turn into zombies, the consequences would be no joke. Mammals such as cats, dogs, and rats are much more aggressive than humans. Moreover, these animals are small in size, flexible in movement, and easy to detect. They are difficult to eliminate even if they are mixed in a safe zone. If they are accidentally bitten or caught, The consequences are unimaginable."

"Ah, this - why did mammals suddenly turn into zombies?"

"I don't know, but this is my prediction." Qin Huan looked solemn, "If mammals really turned into zombies, Our place is not the most troublesome, H Island is really bad. Don't forget, the largest mammals are in the sea."

Jiang Yunliang was suddenly startled, and the cause and effect in his heart were connected in series, and he broke out in a cold sweat. , he said in a hoarse voice: "So, it's dangerous on Island H."

Most of the Jiang family are still on Island H. If the mammals in the ocean really turned into zombies on a large scale, then The consequences are definitely not what they want. Jiang Yunliang stood up suddenly, "No, I have to inform my brother and ask him to send the news to Island H quickly. We must take precautions as soon as possible!"

Jiang Yunliang stood up hurriedly and put away the gun in his hand. file, and hurriedly set off for the Hujiagang safe zone. Qin Xu said: "We will go with you."

"Brother Qin Xu, why are you coming together?" The next second, Jiang Yunliang reacted, nodded and said: "That's okay, brother Qin Xu, you guys can take care of things just in time. Let's make it clear."

"Well, let's say goodbye to Brother Yun Tiao by the way. After going to Hujiagang and returning to Nanming Hot Spring Villa, Zhizhi and I will set off."