chapter 26

Ahmed villa was decorated with light and flowers. Every nook and corner of house is illuminated with lights .
Sound of light music can be heard from far.
All this is because today is Zoya marriage.

When Zoya agreed for the marriage, her parents didn't waste time and started searching for a groom.

They were trying their level best to search a good boy with good background.
Their search end with Imran.
He was doctor working in United States.

In the past

When they were talking about him, nafeesa asked- ladke ki age kuch zyada ni h
Alina- zyada kaha h api Zoya ko to waise bhi  zyada age ke ladke pasand hai.
By hearing her taunt Zoya left to her room and silently cried.

They wanted the marriage to be done fastly
So that no problem occur.  They made the groom family agreed
And today is the marriage program and very little guest were invited .

Today she is dressed in green anarkali.
She is looking heaven. She is looking like an eternal beauty but her eyes doesn't have that glow which a new bride should have .
Her face was sad as she knows that she is going far away from abrar and never coming back.
She quietly wiped her tears.

She was alone in her room when Abrar came to her. He was looking lost. His face lost his all glow. His eyes were red .

He sat near her .
Abrar - aaj tumhara nikaah h aur main kuch ni kar paaya kyuki tumne mujhe roka Zoya .
Tumhe kisi aur ke saath dekh kar main dheere dheere mar Raha hu .

Bas ab yeh chahta hu ke tum apna khyal rakhna. Mere pyar mein roti na rehna.Main tumhe kabhi bhula nahi paunga par tum muje bhul jaana..

Zoya couldn't control herself and kissed abrar . She was kissing him like no end. Her cheeks were wet due to her crying. They both kissed each other like there is no tomorrow.

Soon they stop and abrar abruptly went out.
Zoya was crying profusely.

Salima came and asked her to come.
Its time now.
Zoya wiped her tears and went with her .

She was in her thoughts , Abrar and her moments were surrounding her mind . She felt suffocation. She couldn't breathe properly. When someone jerked her.

Zoya kya aapko imran Khan ke sath nikkah qubool Hain?