Chapter 1

Chapter 1. Yviera Academy

Xyra's POV

Magic. Salitang pagkakaalam ng lahat ay haka-haka at imahinasyon lamang. Ngunit ang totoo'y nageexist at gumagana.

Misteryo. Kalakip ng magic o kapangyarihan ang misteryo. Isang kayamanan na nababalot ng hiwaga at kababalaghan.

"Hoy! Xyra, tulala ka na naman!" Bulyaw sa akin ng kaibigan kong si Heather. "Bilisan mong kumain at baka malate na naman tayo sa klase naten, buti sana kung hindi si sir Lander ang next teacher naten, baka pinakain na tayo sa crocodile niya, ihhh"

We are studying at Yviera Academy, the one and only majestic yet precise academy sa buong Yviera Kingdom. We are studying elements. How it is passed through generation and generation.

Tumango naman ako at sinumulang ubusin ang pagkain ko. Burger and French Fries. Like in the mortal world, we are also having our own innovation that is adapted from the other world. May mga realm travellers kami at ibinibahagi nila ang mga iba't ibang karanasan nila while exploring the fantastic world of us.

After kong matapos na makagat ang burger, I started to drink our special drink sa Yviera, Cinter, a mixture of blood and water with flavor. What I mean of blood is not a literal blood of human or magician or anything here, I am referring to the divine blood of the golden tree planted beside the Academy. It is known as the oldest and producer of our drink.

"Natapos mo na palang i memorize yung pattern ng spell of tsunami?" Tanong ni Heather. We are from the same clan or dynasty. Ang Water Clan.

Umiling ako. Yviera is known for its magical possession to the five elements namely; Fire, Earth, Water, Air, and Aether. Fire Clan classified as the makers of weapon and sub sequence higher element of Aether. Earth on the other hand controls all the being of nature. Those of plants, mythical creatures and etc. Though each clan has its own creatures, Earth or Nature being are the best. Water, known as the place of sirens, and sea creatures, those of dolphins, sharks and the bender of aqua. Air, the higher supposed to be next of Aether but Fire is somehow boastful. Air element possessed all the power related to Air, Flying, Air Manipulation and many more. Lastly but not the least, the strongest of all elements composed of each of the four elements is the Aether. Aether contributes a wide range of power interconnected to the four Elements. If you're a lucky one, you have the ability to control all the four elements if you're an Aether user.

As for the places, Yviera Kingdom is at the middle, where the Divine Castle built. At its right side is the Dynasty of Nature, though the power of Earth is everywhere, is has its own dynasty and/or clan where it revitalize its power and abilities of Earth Users. At the bottom of the Earth Dynasty, the southwest side of Yviera Kingdom, the Xynter or Sub-clan of Water Dynasty. On the left side of it, The Water Dynasty is placed. The left side of Yviera, there, the Fire Dynasty is placed. The bottom of it or the Southeast part of Yviera there placed the rocky called, Fegie, a combination of Water and Fire, or should I say, it's boundary. However, I can't say that Fegie is a boundary that it looks like an island.

"Xyra, tara na!" Heather hissed. I nodded and followed her as she walks towards our room. Ang Yviera Academy ay kinkomposed ng limang building,  the atmosphere is as good as everywhere. The five building I was saying is classified as the element power, regardless of if you're weak or not, you have your freedom to roam around unlike other realms (based on our realm travellers), hanggang sa ranggo mo lang or place of belonging kalang nararapat na tumapak. You can't enter a Golden Section room without a mission and permission to the Headmaster.

Nakarating na kami sa room and thank goodness that sir Lander is not here yet. Isa siya sa pinakaistriktong professor sa aming Academy that maraming mag-aaral ang ayaw sa kaniya. However, I like the way he teaches, he is interesting. Mapapafocus ka talaga dahil sa napakaistriktong rules sa klase niya.

"Heather!" Narinig king tawag ni Fiety sa kaibigan ko. Well, Fiety is a friend of mine too, pareho pa nga kami ng clan. But when it comes to Ports we are different.

"Oh, ano?" Tungo naman ni Heather sa kaniya.

Umupo na ako sa aking upuan. Front seat, mas gusto ko dito para mas marinig at maintindihan ko ang mga lesson na binibigay sa amin. I don't want to be a loser when it comes to academic of course.

A few minutes passed and Sir Lander is already here. But imbes na magklase kami, he told us about the history of our elements.

"So class, we will not do any water related today, instead, we are going to discuss and have an overview about the originality of our Elements." Tumikhim si Sir Lander.

"Long ago, to keep our world, the universe, including mortal realm, our only king of gods, Zeus, created an elements that will help us protected. These elements where came from the blood of the primordial and goddesses of Air (Hera), Fire (Hephaestus), Nature or Earth (Gaia), and Water (Poseidon). The Aether on that time are not yet created that Zeus believed the four elements could do their job precisely. It was to protect the universe." Huminto si sir ng napagtantong may naramdaman siyang vibration sa kanyang kamay. It was an alert from the Headmaster, or a message I think.

Sir Lander look at us and then smiled. "You are all lucky today that we have an emergency meeting at Headmasters' Office. We will have an oral recitation about our history tomorrow. See ya!" Then he vanished. Our professors have the ability to teleport when they wanted to, sana all!

Landers' POV

I lied when I say that we have a meeting at Headmasters' Office. I feel a vibration of my hands that it was not from the Headmaster. It was from my master, the one that created me.

"You're here! Have you seen her?" Tanong niya na nagpangilabot sa akin.

I bowed and kneel. "Sorry master, I haven't successfully find her, sorry master, forgive me master!"

He just sighed and I feel he smiled. "Get up Lander, we have a lot of time to find her! Though I need her, maybe I just need a way to approach your academy"

"Of course sire! Of course, and thank you!"

Aether
Elemental Series 1
Itsmemakie