Chapter 99 - Tyrant of Destruction Vs Monarch of Armageddon 2

Oh boy I'm almost at a hundred! Wish me luck!

Anyway, hope y'all enjoy this and feel free to join my discord to give me suggestion. I also post images there.

https://discord.com(Delete this)/invite/pVbUCQ9tNC

==============
Central Axis World

Asurayasha Crimson Empire

Outskirts.

Their fist remained where they were pressed against one another as shocked in Milim's could be seen once the smoke clears.

She never would have expected the person that she was fighting was a True Dragon since Erix had been using his True Demon Lord Haki the entire time and was forced to use his True Dragon Haki.

Erix obviously wasn't going to lose anyone within the central Axis world but his current power that he is using without collapsing the reality was enough for Milim to match.

"I am from another world and indeed I am a True Dragon. I can see you are a True Dragonoid like my children."

Erix spoke as if he had no idea and Milim's eyes widened upon hearing his words. It was worth noting that Sebastian is a Dragonoid but he is not a True Dragonoid like his children.

"How come you're still a True Dragon!?"

Milim was bewildered since her father lost everything the moment she was born. Shouldn't Erix also be the same?

"I have my ways. That aside, shall we continue?"

Erix said while Milim was still surprised that their others like her and someone who is like her father still had everything, making her wonder if there were other ways in saving her father. He pulled back his fist and floated away a few feet letting Milim process everything.

"Fine. I want to see this other Dragonoid once we're done."

Milim said while the two released their True Dragon Haki that shook the sealed dimension from the sheer pressure of their aura. Erix slammed his hands together as if charging them and took a battle stance while Milim appeared in front of him preferring for another punch.

[ Milim Punch! ]

Erix saw this smiling and redirected the attack upward leaving Milim open as he placed his arms on her abdomen charging with his own True Demons Lord Haki since Milim is immune to it.

[ Armageddon True Dragon - Demolition Fist! ]

Milim foresaw this and simply smiled shifting her body then spun for a wheel kick toward Erix head yet he foresaw this and ducked down avoiding attack that cleaved the nearby mountain range and both vanished from their spot.

"Hohoho this is really fun."

Milim said, having a more sinister tone than her playful demeanor earlier. She stretched her feet then vanished from her spot appearing above Erix.

[ Star Dragon Magic - Drago Dive! ]

She shot like a meteor towards Erix, shielding his arms by crossing them and the attack caused the ground to shatter and shoot upwards.

Erix pushed her back and cocked their fist as both fling back from the force of their attacks landing in the floating ground as the two showed their grinned then moved like a streak of light forming starlight lines sakin to how monster garou and platinum S had done.

Two stared briefly, having created after images around them moving faster than even light could projected their whereabouts and distorted space and time.