Chapter 105 - Kuroinu 5

Oh boy, so quick? Well, half of it is from the Kuroinu wiki to have some background.

Anyway, I'll try to write another day if I can.

==========
Eostia

Dark Tower

Before the Black keep or otherwise called Dark Tower. In the past, there were only small islands in the ocean.

Two giants came down to those islands from a floating island in the heavens to rule the planet. There was a male giant and a female giant.

Seeds of war take control of the Earth.

The male giant declared that the Earth was for giants, but the female giant declared that it was for those living on it.

The giants broke apart and fought.

The battle of the giants leads to the end of both.

After the two giants had fallen, they reflected upon their conflict and vowed to never fight upon the surface again.

The two fallen giants formed a single continent.

Several creatures were born from their flesh.

The dark elves and high elves have been in conflict since they were born.

It is believed that the dark elves came from the brain of the male giant.

The progenitor of the high elves was born from the tears of prayer the female giant wept as she lay dying in the terrestrial realm.

Their progenitor desired a child dearly and stepped into the stream of tears between the two giants and from this man and woman were born.

This original man and woman are the original high elves.

The original high elf woman had stunning flaxen hair and resembled the female giant.

Her name was Larentia, the goddess worshiped by the Church.

In an age long since passed, Larentia sacrificed her body and life to save humanity as they were on the brink of being annihilated by a plague.

Since that day, humans have worshipped Larentia as a Goddess with deep devotion.

When Larentia sacrificed herself for the sake of humans...

Larrentia's breasts continued to spurt milk even after she died, and it is said that the milk instantly cured the illness of man.

A hermit made a prophecy to the humans and other races who were saddened by the death of Larentia.

Goddess Larentia will appear on this earth again someday.

And when the reincarnation of Larrentia appears, that person's body will have the same miraculous attribute as the original Larrentia.

Celestine was recognized by the Church as Goddess Larentia because a miraculous sign appeared on Celestine's body.

Celestine was a virgin at the time, and the milk flowing from her breasts is said to be as sweet as honey and to have the power to bring even the dead back to life.

Once the Dark Tower came.

Dark elves have extraordinarily long lives. They don't die from illness or injury. Not even from old age.

Dark elves are only born female.

They're a rare breed. They have a special method of breeding.

Dark elves use a ceremony to get impregnated.

A single dark elf is chosen once every one thousand years to undertake the ceremony.

Dark elves believe that the northern part of Serenus will be revived as the male giant.