☞ Chapter 19 : sleep ☜⁠

Everything else is fine but you guys don't even vote and don't even comment. Please leave the comments

.

.

⋋⁠✿⁠ ⁠⁰⁠ ⁠o⁠ ⁠⁰⁠ ⁠✿⁠⋌

Everyone had finished eating dinner and Ruhi was just waiting for Atharva to come back. She knew that he and Rohan come late but still she was waiting

Seeing this, Myra said "  Bhabhi sa, go to your room and you don't even eat food properly, your health will deteriorate, brother will come soon "

Abhinav hugs Ruhi's shoulder and said "  Bhabhi sa, why do you take so much stress, you know that brother comes late these days and don't do like this "

Ruhi turned towards Abhinav and myra and looks at both of them and said ," you guys go and sleep you have college tomorrow, I will just wait for 5-10 minutes and then leave after that  "

They nodded their head , And both of them leave from there because it was getting late in night.

And both Vikram and Alia were watching. Vikram signals Alia to go. She was about to go but they see both atharva and Rohan coming home

Seeing this, Aalia stops and looks at Vikram and said

" The whole plan has been spoiled, how come Atharva came home so early today "

Vikram puts his hand on his head and said "  I don't know, if not today then tomorrow we will consummate our plan."

Vikram and Alia were getting very angry but they could not do anything because Atharva had come home and their plan was put on hold for today

As soon as Ruhi sees Atharv, she runs to him and smile at him , Atharv also gives a tired smile.

He hugs Ruhi and said "Come recharge me again, I am very tired."

Ruhi bites her lower lips when she sees that Rohan is also looking at them and Rohan clears his throat and says, " I am going to my room, I just had dinner in the office "

Ruhi push him a bit and said "  what are you doing ?? ,Rohan have seen everything, don't you feel ashamed "

He answers  " How can I feel shame? huh! You are wife, then it is my right and I am not afraid of anyone "