☞ Chapter 30 : Home ☜⁠

.

.

.

{ Don't forget to comment 😉}
.

.

.

⋋⁠✿⁠ ⁠⁰⁠ ⁠o⁠ ⁠⁰⁠ ⁠✿⁠⋌

10 days had passed and athrava had started working in the village with all his might and he had taken care of every small thing which was the government's responsibility and he had also done that in all the surrounding villages.

He did not let anything go missing and today was the day, he was going to go back home because now he had to see his office and his home as well and that is why today Kamal Kaki had come to meet him with some villagers

" Raja sa mujhe maaf karna , I asked you to stay at this place, I feel bad and thank you for doing so much for us. "

Atharva, who was packing his luggage completely and was standing with Ruhi, said smilingly.

" Don't apologize to me, it is my duty and anyway, you were right when you said that we get discriminated against, but not this time, as long as I am alive, no villager will have any problem "

She joined her hands in front of ruhi  and says,  " Thank you very much ! , how will I repay your favor that you have taken the responsibility of getting my grandson admitted in school and bearing his entire expenses "

Ruhi held her and said " Asaa hath jodd kar sharminda mat kijiye, I am also like your daughter and everything I did was to do my duty as your daughter "

Athrava was smiling after seeing this and the atharva folded his hands in front villagers and said

" Forgive me, i said 21 days, I am leaving in 14 days, I have else to look after and I promise that I will take complete care here "

The villagers were refusing to join hands to Atharva , because Atharva had done a lot more for them in these days than anyone else

Atharva and ruhi were smiling at each other when suddenly a vehicle came to pick up them. Ruhi looked back towards the villagers and waved her hand

Then both Rajni and Kamla kaki came closer to her and Kamla Kaki whispered in her ear.

" Ruhi beta , Take pregnancy test as soon as you go there. I still think you are going to become a mother."