δώδεκα

After that same day of introducing Rosalie to my Uncle, we immediately excuses ourselves saying that we'll just need some couple time. Although, it really wasn't part of it- I just wanted to distance myself from the stench of wolves. I know that those people are not the same as those murderer but I couldn't help the fuming rage within me, I wanted to hurt them and I don't want that. My Rosalie seems to notice it as she won't even stop clinging to me, giving a peck on my forehead if she gets the chance and just hugging unto me. I'm not complaining though.

Right now, we're at the middle of the forest. I don't know which part but she said that it was her favorite spot, the forest seems to be inlaid with enchantment as I fell in love with it the first time I saw it. The way the trees look so greenery with grass that compliment well with the soil, and the gloomy weather adds up to this enchanting place.

While I was busy looking around, enjoying the peaceful time. I heard a chuckle from the blonde beside me.

"Is there something funny?" Jokingly, I raised one of my eyebrows. Trying to act mean to her.

"No... it's just that you look cute." Oh that eyes, her eyes says everything. The way she would look at me with full of love and pampering.

"You look so in love." Unconsciously, I blurted it out.

"And that love is only for you, my sweetheart." Immediately, it send shivers through my stomach when I head her low voice. She knows that effect on me and she's deliberately doing it!

"You're smooth talker." I crunch my noise as I said that. I thought I would be the flirty one in the relationship but it seems Rosalie is the worse.

Silence engulfed as after that, as I just lean my own self to her. And she gladly held me securely in her cold arms, I heaved a relief. Her cold skins don't bother me at all, in fact it made me feel some kind of euphoria. The way her cold hands would touch my skin or when she would caress it gently causing me to weaken makes me crave her touch even more. Just by thinking about it made me blush.

"Can I ask you a question?" I stared at her, confuse at the sudden request.

"Well, you're already asking a question." I tried not to smile, but it immediately made me serious when I notice her serious look. "Alright, what is it."

"I wanna know what really happened to your family." That made me pause, as much as I want to hide it. I know that one day she would ask this, and I know she needed to know. After all, she's my partner now and when promise to never hide secrets with each other.

Taking a deep breath, I cleared my throat as I properly sat myself. "Do you wanna everything?" Which she replied with a nod. "Everything, from the start."

"How should I say this, uh... my childhood isn't really that perfect. I was always bullied, being called filthy. Through my years of living, I survived from the disrespect of others all thanks to my parents. That's why I always isolate myself, I don't have anyone I can call a friend. Except one person, she... she's my friend. But we never really got the time to spend with each other, she was always busy and my mother never supported our friendship. So I tried to distance myself just a little bit, and then the twins came. It brought happiness for me, thinking that finally I can have my own playmate or someone who could accompany me. Not just my parents or the servants in are mansion." Sadness overflowed within me, it never affect me before. Not until now that I'm talking in front of her, probably because I'm too depended with Rosalie. That's why I get emotional.