2. Flight

Your pov

My flight was in 2 hours, I've started getting dressed I was suppose to meet Gordon outside in 5 minutes so I just rushed a pair of tracksuit pants on and my brothers hoodie, I finished getting ready as Gordon messaged me he was outside so I grabbed my suit case and everything else as I left making sure I locked the door behind me.

"Hey, here let me help you" Gordon offered to help me with my luggage,

"So I figured since we are going to be spending a 24hr flight together we should get to know each-other more"
I suggested as we drove to the airport
"Sounds great, do you want to start off?" He exclaimed "sure well first I'm born in New Zealand obviously Uhm I'm 14 years of age and my birthday is in October, I have 4 brothers, lots and lots of cousins and I'm an actress " I said smiling "my turn? Okay I'm born in Canada I'm Filipino I'm also 14 years of age and also have a birthday is October (idk if he has siblings or not) and I'm also an actor" after he finished talking the Uber pulled up to the airport, we thanked the Uber as we took out luggage out of the back of the car and walked inside the airport looking for our gate.

(Time skip brought to you by Momma Ian)

The plane took off about two hours ago and I was already bored I didn't want to bother Gordon because he is watching a movie but I was also tired so I pulled my blanket out and fell asleep leaning against the window or so I thought...

⚫️ Gordoncormierofficial🔹

 Caption: whattt new character for season 2?! 😧 who could it be 🌍

View comments v

Gordoneditz: omg a new bender is being introduced!

User6293957969: season 2 is in Filming and there is a new bender omggg

Gordonswife: who is that? 😭

User27930494: why are we not allowed to see their face!

User64908283: does he have girlfriend?

-Tap to view more-

It's getting crazy the fans already know about ur existence and YOUR GOING TO BE AN EARTH BENDERR!! MORE SPECIFICALLY TOPH! YAYAYAY

-Atlantis 💋