5. Filming & loving

YOUR POV

Cursive will be thoughts

today we are filming and I was on set pretty much the whole day today actually I'm filming right now.

"-why don't you come up here so i can smack that grin off your face!" I yelled through the cold bars, the actor for the 'guard' walked up to me and pushed my face back into the caged cell "- cut!" The director yelled as I fell back on the soft pillow below me.

I got down from the fall pad I was laying on, dusting off my hands, Ian had come over and told me he was done for the day and will be back at the hotel, sadly I was not I had to stay back and learn stunts with Gordon,

I was not excited to jump off a ledge onto a fall pad but yay me I guess.

————

Both me and Gordon were suppose to jump off the tower onto a fall pad, together they never specified that I had to hold HIS HAND?! Not me freaking out! I've held a lot of peoples hands before why is he any different? Anyways me and Gordon are getting attached to safety wires, "you look stupid" I laugh at his Aang outfit "you look equally as stupid as me" he laughed at my toph outfit "oh shush and hurry up and do this stupid jump" I said walking back preparing to jump "-aaand action!" The director said I started running so did Gordon we pretended to not be able to reach eachother hands just before the jump I grabbed his hand "AANNNG!" I yelled at me jumped off "AHHHHH" Gordon screamed like a little girl.

—————

After we landing they had us climb on top of the appa prop and be attached to wires above his head to make the affect of falling.

"-and action"

They dropped the wires really fast making me and Gordon land on Appa safely, we both grunt at the landing, "Appa!" Gordon yelled hugging the big props head while I sit on the fluffy head next to Gordon (Aang) "where are we going ?" I said confused obviously I'm 'blind' "far from here, get some rest-" Gordon said before realising I was already laying down on his leg "goodnight Aang" I said closing my eyes not actually going to sleep just closing my eyes while Gordon did his scene, I started to think do I like Gordon? But he's my co-star I can't like him he wouldn't even like me back- I started fading into black accidentally falling asleep

————

I got woken up by a flash of a light in my face, my eyes slowely opened I realised I was still on set on top of 'appa' with Gordon smiling at his phone "mb for falling asleep" I yawned as I sat up from my position "the scene ended like 10 minutes ago but I wanted to let you sleep" he said putting his phone down "ah okay, finally freedom" I said as I climbed down the ladder from 'appa' Gordon being not far behind me he hopped down also.

Gordon's pov
—————————

Atlantis fell asleep during our scene I still rolling I had to deliver my last two lines in 3..2...

"I'm going to find you sokka and katara" I said tears in my eyes "...cut, thank you that will be all for today meet back here same time tomorrow" I knew atlas was sleep I didn't want to wake her she just looks so cute when she sleep..wait what?

—————————

⚫️ gordoncormierofficial 🔹

Caption: I don't think you can sleep here @atlantismanaia

Comments v

@Atlantismanaia: that's not me I don't know what it on about 🤷‍♀️

@ianousley: is she listening to Lana del Rey?

Tap to view more comments v
Not proof read

-Atlantis 💋