Big Number 2

"Ok sport, now that we got you in a fresh diapee why don't we try and color in the lines of this lightning McQueen picture I got here"

Cole eagerly takes some crayons from the desk and begins coloring in the race car. But to Mr. Kenny, it is obvious that he is struggling to stay within the lines. As Cole draws, he slowly continues to drop in height. Mr. Kenny chuckles as he shrinks once again.

"Lets check that diapee of yours" He mumbles

Looking from the front the pristine white diaper now shows a faint hint of yellow, and looking from behind, the big four has now been replaced with a three. Looking back up, Cole has thrown all artistry out the window and the paper is now covered in scribbles.

"Wow slugger this is great, I'm gonna frame this" Mr. Kenny says picking up the tyke

"Why don't we play with blocks now ok champ" He says placing Cole next to some blocks

Mr. Kenny sits down next to him and watches as the toddler struggles to build a tower. But that's fine as a hiss echo's in the air and Coles diaper becomes darker yellow. Yet a louder grumble can be heard from the babies tummy, as Mr. Kenny sees the three turn into a two.

"Look at that, your diapee has a big two on it! Can you show daddy what a number two is?" Mr. Kenny asks watching Cole stand up on his chubby legs

"Its... its a... a poo poo" he says grunting and squating low pushing all of his former age into his diaper as his sags to the point that it touches the ground

But with all the weight in the rear, the tyke looses balance falling on his rump with a squash and contagious giggles.

"Woah you really made a stinky!" Mr. Kenny says covering his nose from the smell

"You and your brother are WAY ahead of the other boys when it comes to making big messes!"

"Speaking of which lets go pick Theo up now. I'll change you both when we get home. It doesn't look like you mind, plus knowing your brother he'll also be in a poopy diaper no doubt"

Mr. Kenny picks up Cole and carries him to his car strapping him a car seat. As he leaves the collage he looks back at the stinky toddler who was formerly his hardest working student and pupil, now dressed in nothing but a poopy diaper to match his infantile age of two years old. He'd be a good brother for Theo to grow up with, they could help each other out showing one another that it takes time to learn. They don't need to rush learning and growing up. The need to understand to enjoy the present. Cole needed to relearn that lesson, and by the look of the tykes face as he dozed off in the back without a care for his messy bottom, it was clear that lesson would not be a slow learned one.