17

This morning, for some reason Yoongi didn't want to go to school...he was afraid of Daniel. What if his new friend gets angry and ends up hitting him or being rude to him more than yesterday.

"hyung, if I don't want to go to school, is that okay?"

"Of course," Jaebum answered while eating his breakfast.

"Thanks, hyung"

"If that's the case, I'll be leaving now, okay? You take good care of yourself at home," said Jaebum, stroking his little brother's mane. Yoongi just smiled sweetly and then led his brother forward.

"Be careful on the road, hyung.."

"Okay!"

After saying that, Jaebum left to go to school leaving his younger brother waving at him.

"What would I do better, um... just watch a movie..." he muttered then went to the lounge to watch television... luckily yesterday Jaebum taught him how to turn on the television and how to change the channel.

After successfully putting into practice what he learned yesterday, the sweet boy smiled and sat quietly watching his favorite movie, with snacks on the table as his watching partner.

Meanwhile, on the other hand, at an airport to be precise... a handsome teenager had just gotten off the plane, he was walking casually occasionally breathing in the fresh air of his homeland which he hadn't breathed in a long time.

"Hah... it's been a long time since I felt this air," he muttered then walked out of the airport to wait for a taxi to take him home.

While traveling, the teenager just stared quietly out of the car window... watching the vehicles passing by in the air which was quite bright for today.

"Yoongi, how are you? Is he still the same as before...or has he changed? That fat boy is definitely cuter now," he muttered with a faint smile

"This afternoon I will meet him" he continued, then closed his eyes and listened to classical music that the taxi driver deliberately played to make the passengers comfortable.

"Yoongi isn't going to school, Jae?" Namjoon asked.

"No, maybe he's scared because of what happened yesterday."

"Daniel is really an asshole, isn't he?" said Jimin with clenched fists.

"It's true, it turns out that what we thought was that he was evil turned out to be true."

"BTW, is your little brother alone at home?"

"Hm, why is that?" asked Jaebum looking at Jimin.

"Aren't you worried if Yoongi is alone at home?"

"I'm actually worried, but what can I do" Jaebum answered, then ate his food because soon the recess bell would be over

"What if after school we all go to your house, bro? Don't you agree?" Mingyu suggested

"I'll just go with it, as long as Jaebum sunbae doesn't mind."

"I don't mind, if you all want to play at my house...that's fine," said Jaebum.

"Okay! Later, we'll all gather in the parking lot after school."

"Ok!" they said in unison

It was already afternoon, and a sweet teenager had just opened his eyes because he had fallen asleep while watching cartoons. He slowly got up, rubbing his eyes, and went to the kitchen to drink cold water.

He slowly opened the refrigerator and took mineral water there, not forgetting to also take an ice cream for him to eat

"Ah... how fresh"

"Why isn't hyungie home yet? It's already afternoon," he muttered, then sat down at the dining table to eat ice cream.

Just as the ice cream was finished, the doorbell rang. His sweet smile just stuck and he ran to open the door.

Ceklek

"Hi Hyu_D-daniel?!" Yoongi was shocked by his smile which immediately died in that second

"Hi" Daniel said with a grin, which made the sweet one scared.

"D-Daniel what are you doing here?"

"Of course to meet you, Yoon," Daniel answered and without warning immediately pushed Yoongi in

"Wow, the house seems quiet... I'm really lucky"

Yoongi backed away to avoid Daniel, while the handsome teenager just gave a scary smile and quickly grabbed Yoongi and laid him down on the sofa.

"U-uh...let me go!"

"This is my chance, to have you completely, Yoongi," Daniel said then kissed Yoongi's lips roughly, his hands nimbly touched here and there on the trembling body that was struggling.

Plak!

"Can you just shut up?!" Daniel was angry because Yoongi kept fighting until he broke the kiss several times

"Hiks...let me go Niel, hiks...why are you being like this"

"You're the one who made me like this, Yoongi!" Daniel pressed and again covered Yoongi's mouth roughly, the sweet one continued to struggle with his legs kicking in all directions.

"Akh!"

The sweet teenager immediately got up when his kick managed to hit Daniel's genitals until the teenager groaned in pain.

Yoongi ran up the stairs to enter the room, and intended to lock it... but unfortunately Daniel's arm quickly grabbed him and pushed the door roughly

"Wow, you chose to play in your room, hm? That's great"

"Stop there Daniel!" said Yoongi, holding a vase of flowers.

"But I don't want to,today you are mine!"

"No!"

Prang!

Yoongi threw the flower vase right in front of Daniel which made the dominant teenager even more emotional, he quickly approached and grabbed Yoongi's hair tightly.

"Looks like I've been wrong about you all this time," he said, then pushed Yoongi until he fell to the floor and even the shards of the flower vase hit his head, causing blood to come out.

"And it seems like you really deserved to be roughed up"

Yoongi shook his head brutally, ignoring the blood flowing from his head... he was crying because he was afraid, especially now that Daniel was standing in front of him with a scary grin

"Let's get started" he roughly grabbed Yoongi and threw him onto the bed

"Hiks...no, let me go hiks...I beg you niel...let me go!"

Daniel ignored all the sweet one who was struggling, he took off his clothes...then supported Yoongi with his strength.

"Now you can't do anything," he whispered, making Yoongi shake his head with a sob.

"Akh!" Yoongi's scream escaped him when Daniel quickly bit his neck, the teenager sucked hard until it turned purplish red.

"You're mine, you're mine, Yoongi!" he pressed, then went back to exploring the sweet one neck

Yoongi, the tiny teenager continued to struggle as hard as he could...even his cries echoed there, he kicked in all directions until the things on the nightstand fell. His head was dizzy now...he just hoped that his brother would come home soon and help him.

'Hyungie...'

Brak!

"Fucking Bastard!!"

Bugh!

Bugh!

Bugh!

Who saved Yoongi?