49

Coming home from school, Yoongi's class was dismissed first... the sweet one decided to wait for his lover in the parking lot because he was too lazy to have to wait for him on the stairs.

While waiting, he remained silent, occasionally responding to the greetings of his friends who passed him, until...

"Hey!"

"Y-yeri sunbae.."

"Come with me"

Without lingering, Yeri immediately grabbed the sweet boy's hand and took him to the back of the school, which was known to be quite quiet because students and female students rarely came there.

"What do you want sunbae?"

"Stay away from Jungkook!" she pressed.

"W-why?"

"You're still asking why huh?! You know I'm pregnant, and this is Jungkook's child"

"But Jungkook sunbae said it wasn't_

"I KNOW!" Yeri interrupted, shouting which made the sweet boy jump in surprise, and it was enough to make his mentally down instantly

"I know this isn't Jungkook's child, but do you have the heart to let this child be born without a father? Jungkook and I have known each other for a long time before you came, Yoongi! So I'm begging you to let Jungkook go for me, oh no! for the child in my womb, more precisely"

Yoongi just remained silent, not knowing how to respond. Should he give up Jungkook for the child Yeri is carrying? or continue to maintain their newly established relationship

"I'll wait until the afternoon, if you don't let go of Jungkook, you'll know the consequences, Yoongi!" she stressed, then walked away from there, leaving the cute one speechless.

Yoongi sighed, why is love so complicated?

With slow steps he turned around, then left there to return to the parking lot. After arriving there, he was just lost in thought until he didn't realize that Jungkook was standing in front of him.

"What are you daydreaming about until I'm ignored like this?" said Jungkook, sitting on the seat of his motorbike, while the sweet one was still silently daydreaming

"Honey!"

"U-uh, kookie? when were you here?" surprised the cute

"Since I was still a fetus!"

"Ish, how come I didn't know you were already here?"

"Yeah, you keep daydreaming, to the point that handsome people like me are ignored," Jungkook was annoyed, while the sweet one just pursed his lips.

"What are you daydreaming about, darling?"

"I'm not daydreaming about anything, let's go home."

"Do you have anything to hide from me?" Jungkook asked

"Nothing, let's go home...I'm tired of waiting for you for a long time."

Jungkook took a deep breath, then nodded in agreement even though in his heart he was still curious about what his little lover was thinking

After arriving at Ivander's residence, the sweet boy came down and gave his helmet to his lover.

"Kookie don't want to stop by first?" Yoongi asked

"Um, I'm afraid your daddy is there"

"No, daddy and mommy are gone. Well, there's no car,"

Jungkook nodded, then went into the house following Yoongi.

"If you want a drink, just get it yourself. I want to go upstairs first, I want to change clothes," said the sweet one, and
Jungkook just nodded in response.

After seeing his lover go upstairs, Jungkook immediately walked to the kitchen to look for a cold canned drink in the refrigerator to quench his thirst.

"Have you changed your clothes?" he asked when he saw Yoongi coming down the stairs.

"Can't you see my clothes are different?"

"I'm just making small talk, come and sit,"

Yoongi nodded, then sat next to Jungkook, who immediately put his arm around his shoulder.

Silence, no chatter whatsoever. Just hug each other enjoying each other's warmth.

"kookie"

"Hm?"

"What if we broke up, for example?" Yoongi asked, successfully making Jungkook stare in surprise.

"Why do you say that? obviously I don't want to! We're just dating, darling... why are you already saying break up?"

"Is that wrong?"

"Obviously wrong! very wrong! I won't break up with you, even if you break up with me first...I still don't want to and will force you not to break up with me," said Jungkook, looking seriously at the little boy who was pursing his lips.

"You're so pushy!"

"The important thing is that I stay with you," said Jungkook, then hugged his sweetheart tightly

"Is this why you're daydreaming, hm?"

The sweet one was silent, and that was enough to answer his question. Jungkook let go of his hug, then cupped that adorable face lovingly.

"Why? Why are you suddenly asking about breaking up, hm? is something bothering you? Come on tell me, it's okay don't be afraid," Jungkook said softly,

"Um...yeri sunbae"

Just one name, and Jungkook immediately understood what was happening.

"Listen to me darling, I will never leave you even if you ask me to leave, so please don't listen to what she says anymore or do whatever she asks. Do you really want to break up with me?"

"No..." answered the sweet one slowly

"So don't ask any more questions about breaking up, if you just don't want to break up"

"Sorry"

"Look at me if you want to apologize" The sweet one raised his head, looking at Jungkook's handsome face who was now staring at him flatly.

"Sorry kookie"

"No! I don't want to forgive you"

"Why is that like that? Mommy said that if someone apologizes, you have to forgive them"

"That's what your mommy said, not my mommy's words," said Jungkook, with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Kookie is annoying!"

"Annoying, but you love me, right?"

"No!"

"Really, why don't you try to talk to me if you don't love me?"

The sweet one just remained silent, while Jungkook just smiled and cupped the boy's cheek until his lover's lips pursed cutely forward.

Muach!

Muach!

Muach!

"You're really cute," he said, then pulled Yoongi's tiny body back into his tight embrace.

Meanwhile, the sweet one just smiled shyly with red cheeks, then returned Jungkook's hug no less tightly.

Hallo guys🤗
Pls vote and comment🙏😚
Next Chapter?
TBC.