Chapter 26

Chapter 26 The arrogant and beautiful little orange cat x the cold and paranoid beautiful boy (25)

In the evening, Fu Yixuan went to a business party. Because Assistant Li asked for leave, Tang Qing temporarily replaced him as an errand boy, helping Fu Yixuan with small tasks such as sending and receiving business cards and serving tea.

As soon as Fu Yixuan walked into the venue, he attracted everyone's attention. He was wearing a slim-fitting, ironed, hand-tailored suit, with wide shoulders and narrow waist. His suit pants were wrapped in slender legs with incredible proportions. His facial features were handsome and three-dimensional, and his whole body aura was noble and cold.

He is worthy of being the most noble young man that the daughters of various wealthy families most want to marry in recent years.

After Fu Yixuan entered the stage, he was surrounded by rich people from various families. Everyone looked at him as if he were a piece of Tang Monk. Everyone wanted to leave a good impression on him.

Tang Qingdu doubted whether Fu Yixuan would be covered in the scent of his daughters' perfume when he returned home.

With a cold face, Fu Yixuan politely declined the invitations from the rich ladies and led Tang Qing out of the encirclement.

As soon as he came out of the siege, Fu Yixuan's biological father, Ren Jiaying, took Fu Yixuan to talk to various industry leaders.

After being busy for a long time, Tang Qing finally took some time off while Fu Yixuan and Ren Jiaying were talking.

He walked to the self-service area and got a glass of orange juice.

"Hey, isn't this the popular person next to Mr. Fu, Assistant Tang?" A sharp and mean female voice sounded.

Tang Qing raised his head and saw that the person coming was Fu Yixuan's previous blind date, Shangguan Linlin.

She was still dressed sexy and hot today, holding a young man's wrist.

Tang Qing didn't want to get entangled with this person, so he nodded politely, turned around and wanted to leave.

Shangguan Linlin immediately stepped forward, grabbed Tang Qing's hand, and said angrily: "Brother, this is the male assistant I told you about, he's charming."

The man next to her is named Shangguan Ming. He is well-dressed and probably inherited his mother's genes. He is handsome and over 1.8 meters tall. He stared at Tang Qing and looked him up and down. Before he spoke, he gave off the feeling of a playboy.

Tang Qing wore a white suit today, with soft and fluffy hair, a clean and simple temperament, and a pair of big and round almond eyes. To Shangguan Ming, who had been in love for a long time, he looked as pure and delicious as a kitten.

Shangguanming brought a glass of red wine, handed it to Tang Qing, and said with great interest: "Assistant, my sister is more willful. I have thanked you for your kindness in the past few days."

Tang Qing didn't want to drink the glass of wine, but said politely: "You're welcome, Miss Shangguan is very easy to get along with."

Haha, your sister is so easy to get along with. We, Mr. Fu, couldn't help but treat her hair to drink bubble milk tea.

Shangguanming did not allow him to refuse, and forcefully handed the wine glass to Tang Qing's hand, saying with ill intentions: "Our Shangguan family and Mr. Fu will have a lot of cooperation in the future. Assistant Tang will not give me this face, right?"