Chapter 36

Chapter 36 Beautiful little orange cat x cold and beautiful boy 35

Tang Qing changed his clothes and swung his tail to the left and to the right.

No matter how you place it, it's awkward.

Coupled with the two cat ears on my head that can't be blocked no matter what, I always feel like a cat-eared girl doing cosplay in a comic exhibition.

Honey destroys sense of shame.

///€€A€€///

He hesitated for a long time, and finally had to endure the shame, opened the bathroom door and walked out.

As soon as he opened the door, he saw Fu Yixuan waiting for him eagerly at the door.

"Hi, Fu, Mr. Fu." Tang Qing greeted awkwardly, not even knowing what he was talking about.

The man looked at the boy. He was wearing his own top with a too wide neckline, revealing a delicate and sexy collarbone. The top was too long, blocking his shorts, and his lower body looked like he was naked, revealing a pair of long, straight legs that were sexier and slender than a girl's.

The combination he chose was indeed the most suitable for teenagers.

The two came to the dining table, where a table full of dishes had been prepared.

Fu Yixuan asked seriously: "Tang Qing, can I continue to call you Tangtang?"

Tang Qing wanted to refuse. Why do two grown men have to be called such sticky names?

Seeing Tang Qing's hesitation, Fu Yixuan lowered his head slightly and said with a hint of disappointment: "It doesn't matter if it doesn't work. I just saw that your brother also called you that."

He said this as if he was favoring one over the other. After all, Fu Yixuan has been his shit-sweeper for so long and has saved him many times. Tang Qing had no choice but to nod: "Okay, I, although I don't know how to explain it, but that orange cat I had five years ago, Tang Qing, sugar."

Fu Yixuan smiled and said thoughtfully, "If it's not convenient for you to explain, you don't have to say anything, sugar baby."

He was already twenty years old, and he was still called "Baby". Tang Qing was embarrassed to be called "Baobao".

The man explained seriously again: "Sorry, I just got used to it for a while."

Tang Qing opened his mouth: "No, it doesn't matter."

I always feel that this apology from a man is not sincere.

Fu Yixuan added, "Let's see if the food is to your liking. I used to get off work too late every day and didn't have time to cook for you."

Tang Qing blushed slightly when he remembered that Fu Yixuan had said that he would cook for himself for the rest of his life when he was in the small room.

Tang Qing faced Fu Yixuan's cannibalistic gaze and finished his meal feeling uneasy.

I have to say that the food cooked by the shit shovel officer is really delicious, delicious and, as always, very suitable for my taste. Tang Qing was very moved and decided to cook dinner for Mr. Fu tomorrow.