iv ; ' As I plunge to my death, I feel bliss. '

' You know where to find me, and I know where to look." Taking what's not yours - TV Girl.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

✩°。 ⋆⸜⚔️✮

𝓥ictoria's eyes fluttered open, it was still dark outside. She sighed, rubbing her eyes as she laid down. "Hey, you asleep?" Percy asked. Victoria sat in silence for a second before answering. "Yes." She joked in a monotone voice.

"Were you and Thalia close?" Percy pondered. "Kind of, not as close as her and Annabeth though." She shrugged. "What was she like?" He urged. "Why?" "She was the last forbidden kid before me, right? She must've dealt with the same kind of stuff." He assumed.

"She was tough, she knew she was a forbidden kid, but she just didn't care." Victoria explained. "When I met Luke and Thalia at camp, Annabeth wasn't there yet, but Luke was very caring for me and my sister, made sure to show us around. And Thalia..she made us earn it." She continued.

"Is that why you give me a hard time? I gotta earn it with you too?" Percy wondered. "Not really, I'm just mad all the time. I never actually hated anyone." "That doesn't really make sense to me, why your always mad." Percy said, puzzled. "I dont know why I get mad either, but if I could be a different person, I promise you, I would." Victoria confessed.

Percy was about to say something before seeing Grover stir awake. "You awake?" He asked. "Well I am now, thanks." Grover sassed. "Don't mind him, he's super grouchy when he doesn't get enough sleep." Victoria commented.

"He's super grouchy when he doesn't get enough, nahh!" Grover mocked Victoria. "Wow." Percy lightly chuckled. "You've never been on the road with him before, a little different than a froofy boarding school." Victoria smirked.

"Who's froofy? Your froofy! What's froofy?" Grover blurted. "Grover your froofy, now can we all sleep?" Annabeth chimed in. "Yea, whatever." Victoria laughed slightly.

✩°。 ⋆⸜⚔️✮

"Two days until we reach Los Angeles, plenty of time before our deadline to reach the Underworld." Grover declared. Percy stuttered a bit before speaking. "Can I ask a dumb question?" He asked.

"Do you wanna get made fun of?" Victoria teased. "I've never been to Los Angeles before. I'm guessing none of you guys have been either." Percy began. "So, how will we have any idea where we are going?" He suggested.

"No idea. But that's like step 37, we're still on step 4. Cross that bridge when we get there." Grover encouraged.

"Follow up stupid question.." "Really?" Victoria scoffed. " 'And you shall save what matters most in the end.' " Percy quoted The Oracle. "Back in Jersey, I told you The Oracle said this quest would fail. And no one's mentioned it since. Seems like something we oughta be taking a little more seriously." He trailed off, looking out the window.